Debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Did anyone else catch the bullshit Barry threw out early on about why gas was $1.80 a gallon when he came in? Because things were so bad with the economy, gas was cheap. Really? I literally fell off of the sofa. So when gas was a $1 a gallon in 1999, we must have been in a damn depression that I missed out on. Now that things are just GREAT, gas is $4 a gallon? I hope Americans aren't that stupid.
    I was wanting Romney to say, "That made absolutely no sense. Please elaborate on that."

Romney brought up some great points on how Obama is strangling the "middle class."

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
      I was wanting Romney to say, "That made absolutely no sense. Please elaborate on that."

Romney brought up some great points on how Obama is strangling the "middle class."
      I think Romney was totally caught off guard by the endless BS. Between fighting Candy and Barry, he couldn't have addressed it all.

Comment

I think Romney was totally caught off guard by the endless BS. Between fighting Candy and Barry, he couldn't have addressed it all.
        I did find myself thinking Romney would need 10 minutes to hit every lie.

Comment

• Rodney, do you have any intelligent and viable reasons as to why you support the current administration? Or do you fall into the same category as the knuckle dragging mouth breathers that vote for him solely because his policies will ensure that their gravy train keeps rolling?

What do you think about this quote?

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

Comment

• umm yes, the gravy train.. keep it rolling.

sorry im not a doctor, i am a blue collar man with a specific skill set, and specifically keeping a democrat in office benefits my trade.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              What do you think about this quote?

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.
              i must not be reading into that as deeply as you doc.. it all sounds like common sense to me.

also a quote has zero credibility if you do not care to cite who originally said the quote.

didn't you get yourself one of them new fangled cts-v's? Obummer did something right, right?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                didn't you get yourself one of them new fangled cts-v's? Obummer did something right, right?
                oh right , he didn't do that ....
                like obama says , U didn't build that !

Comment

i must not be reading into that as deeply as you doc.. it all sounds like common sense to me.

also a quote has zero credibility if you do not care to cite who originally said the quote.

hey do you still have your E30?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• no i sold it to a guy in lafyette lousiana

I have my 63 c10 thats bagged and getting an LS swap and I am working on buying an 80's G-body to go drag racing with a turbo LSX
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Did anyone else catch the bullshit Barry threw out early on about why gas was $1.80 a gallon when he came in? Because things were so bad with the economy, gas was cheap. Really? I literally fell off of the sofa. So when gas was a $1 a gallon in 1999, we must have been in a damn depression that I missed out on. Now that things are just GREAT, gas is $4 a gallon? I hope Americans aren't that stupid.
                      I lol'ed. And this coming from a guy that runs the US.

Sometimes I wonder what its like to live in another country and view the "dumbassery" that spues out the mouth of our leaders.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Being assertive does not make him the "winner".
                        Assertive? I thought he was being a arrogant dick!
                        Photobucket

Comment

I have my 63 c10 thats bagged and getting an LS swap
                          Trucks are utility vehicles and it's stupid to bag them so they sit on the ground.
                          I don't know if you noticed that yet , so I figured I'd go ahead and give you a heads up.
                          But hey if society taught you this is cool , that makes it ok to be a dumbass.
                          Also black americans think it's cool to not be successful in 'white america' so you should probably quit your job too.
                          See what I did there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                            I lol'ed. And this coming from a guy that runs the US.

Sometimes I wonder what its like to live in another country and view the "dumbassery" that spues out the mouth of our leaders.
                            irony, not just made from iron!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                              Trucks are utility vehicles and it's stupid to bag them so they sit on the ground.
                              I don't know if you noticed that yet , so I figured I'd go ahead and give you a heads up.
                              But hey if society taught you this is cool , that makes it ok to be a dumbass.
                              Also black americans think it's cool to not be successful in 'white america' so you should probably quit your job too.
                              See what I did there?
                              the dem's provided me with enough work to buy myself one of them fancy new 4 door f150 thingamajigs.. the 63 has been in the family for 32 years, nothing wrong with making it "cool" to pass down to my son, and i'll probably buy him a fancy new 2028 ford f150 thingamajig too.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

the dem's provided me with enough work to buy myself one of them fancy new 4 door f150 thingamajigs.. the 63 has been in the family for 32 years, nothing wrong with making it "cool" to pass down to my son, and i'll probably buy him a fancy new 2028 ford f150 thingamajig too.
                                You mean you don't support Government Motors?
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X