Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    Because the cocksuckers don't care. They care more about fucking abortions and handouts!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not really. brown people are gonna vote dark.
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Comment

• The popular vote has romney ahead yet the fuck up gets his job back. Fucking god damn idiots.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• No matter what happens at the polls today, this truth remains!

“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”

Rev 1:8 NLT

/my political-election posts

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• I love my check being taxed and given to a bunch of worthless hoots. Whooooo go Obama!!! I love our grants and scholarships being given to illegals. Whooooooo go Obama!!!!!! I am so excited to spend another 20 trillion fucking dollars we don't have and find our self in a position like Greece. Whhhooooo go Obama!!!! I'm so proud that are young people vote for who ever gives them shit and not what's better for our nation. Whooooooo!!!! Go fucking praise Obama.

Comment

• Damn. How do you sleep after hearing this?! I'm not against all democrats but with all we know about Obama how can we collectively reelect this guy?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              population density brah
              sigpic

Comment

• FUCK!!!! Screwed screwed screwed this country is!!!!
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by brtnstrns View Post
                  population density brah
                  That's what I figured, just didn't want to go searching for what cities were in what location
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Congrats to the Dems. I do feel like the country is going the wrong direction, but apparently this is what the majority wants. As I've said before, I'm still going to work tomorrow and my life in particular won't change. I worry about my kids and coming generations that will have to deal with all the debt being accumulated.

With a split congress, I don't see anything changing as far as compromise from either side. Just another four years of no budget and another $6 trillion in debt.

There is still "Fast and Furious" and the Benghazi debacles to deal with, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      No matter what happens at the polls today, this truth remains!

“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”

Rev 1:8 NLT

/my political-election posts

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                      Amen!
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

• so who is obama going to blame the inherited mess on this term?
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Benghazi

Benghazi

I just don't fucking understand how people can't say it and not understand the mistake that was just made.
                          Fuck every cocksucking obama lover on this this fucking website.
                          Yea, I actually said, "mark my words" in another thread on this board that Benghazi was the nail in Obama's coffin.

But at the end of the day, let's be honest guys, Romney was a weak candidate from the very beginning. The only reason he won the nomination is because the rest of the candidates were weak as well.

But look on the bright side, Chris Christie will probably be the President in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            Hick votes don't count.
                            sigpicSUX2BU is my name, stealing and voter fraud is my game.

Comment

• It's not all doom and gloom. The Republican majority in Congress is bigger now, and Tim Kaine got Virginia's Senate seat. That'll at least cover Elizabeth Warren taking Scott Brown's seat. Obama won't get shit done, for four more years.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                Chris Christie will probably be the President in 2016.
                                Fuck him!

Comment

Working...
                                X