Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a special kind of pissed off.

1. Obama is staying and it's too late for me to start drinking, because I have a job.

2. I tried to find my fucking hand outs, and apparently since I'm white, a dude and have a job - there are no handouts!

Seriously, I am pissed off though.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      It's not all doom and gloom. The Republican majority in Congress is bigger now, and Tim Kaine got Virginia's Senate seat. That'll at least cover Elizabeth Warren taking Scott Brown's seat. Obama won't get shit done, for four more years.
      Yeah right, he'll just exec order everything now and veto everything Repubs bring to him. Decline in progress.

Comment

It's not all doom and gloom. The Republican majority in Congress is bigger now, and Tim Kaine got Virginia's Senate seat. That'll at least cover Elizabeth Warren taking Scott Brown's seat. Obama won't get shit done, for four more years.
        You know Tim Kaine is a Dem right? As in former head of the DNC, lDem.

Those are losses both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          But at the end of the day, let's be honest guys, Romney was a weak candidate from the very beginning. The only reason he won the nomination is because the rest of the candidates were weak as well.
          Ding Ding Ding! Exact same reason the GOP lost in 2008. They won't ever learn. And I don't see Christie winning in 2016, either. Someone go ahead and jot it down now.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Yeah right, he'll just exec order everything now and veto everything Repubs bring to him. Decline in progress.
            He really can't do that, but far be it for me to fuck up the perfectly good sulk you guys have going. Carry on.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah, it's this shit that ain't helping either. R/D - same-same. We need to get shit done.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                so who is obama going to blame the inherited mess on this term?
                Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Fuck him!
                  I probably won't support Fat Chris now. The photo-op of him and Barry spooning on the beach pretty much did it for me.

I thank God every day that I live in Texas.

Comment

Once he uses his executive orders and runs us into bancruptcy, it won't matter.

It will be a lot harder to vote the libs out next time because all of the illegals that will become voters before then.

Comment

• I think fox news is pissing me off worse because they are letting Carl Rhodesntry and drag this shit out .

And you know they are fucking thrilled about having 4 more years as the main ratings news stations for republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        You know Tim Kaine is a Liberal, right? As in former head of the DNC, liberal.

Those are losses both ways.
                        Fuck. I actually thought he was a Republican. I will never understand Virginia politics.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Yay, 900 more EOs and a whole lot less liberty. Congratulations dumbasses, you got your wish.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• First thing on my list to do in the morning is to check with my tax lawyer and DIVEST NOW - cash out NOW and how to go BARTER?
                            sigpic
                            08 Mustang GT - NOT Stock ..... HPP Flex fuel tunes - 537/515 RWHP/RWT

Click for Little Elm, Texas Forecast

Comment

• I've predicted this for months while secretly hoping it wouldn't happen.

Comment

• Unfucking believable that the GOP got blown out by this shit, unbelievable...

Comment

Working...
                                X