No announcement yet.

Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Obama. Colorado just legalized weed. http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_2194...#axzz2BVj6yud0

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
      Fuck Obama. Colorado just legalized weed. http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_2194...#axzz2BVj6yud0
      Any state should have the right to vote on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        So you don't think we need a budget?
        I absolutely do think we need a budget; I think defense spending cuts need to be a part of the same budget, just as entitlement cuts should be. A budget is a fucking budget. But that budget wasn't going to come until February-March anyway given the state of Congress before the election, and it's not going to come after it. The can will be kicked down the road, the debt ceiling will be raised, and the Dems and Repubs will yet again prove that reelection is more important than solutions are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          Your'e not one of us!
          so I have to be black? Guess that means you wear a sheet Friday nights?

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            4 more years.....more like elected into a dictatorship.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So you don't think we need a budget? 5% is a lot, by the way.
              5% is a ton, and the figure is almost exactly the same on revenues being low as it is on spending being high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I absolutely do think we need a budget; I think defense spending cuts need to be a part of the same budget, just as entitlement cuts should be. A budget is a fucking budget. But that budget wasn't going to come until February-March anyway given the state of Congress before the election, and it's not going to come after it. The can will be kicked down the road, the debt ceiling will be raised, and the Dems and Repubs will yet again prove that reelection is more important than solutions are.
                There's about to be $1 trillion cut from defense in January, even though Barry denied it.
                He's got to come up with a budget first.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Everything should be on the table. Defense spending and entitlements and both at the same time a little bit each year.

How dare you touch that precious defense spending!?!?!?!

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  That's the same thing I said, almost verbatim.

Not in the post I replied to. You said "I don't get it". So, go ahead. Show it to me. It's the exact same fucking thing, no matter the stakes.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    How dare you touch that precious defense spending!?!?!?!

Not in the post I replied to. You said "I don't get it". So, go ahead. Show it to me. It's the exact same fucking thing, no matter the stakes.
                    Comparing my kids' sporting event to an election? Really?

Comment

Comparing my kids' sporting event to an election? Really?
                      Once again. How you handle yourself when things don't go your way, is how you handle yourself when things don't go your way. Sporting event, election, a woman, work, it's all the same. You sure are dancing around it.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Not it!!!

Comment

There's about to be $1 trillion cut from defense in January, even though Barry denied it.
                          He's got to come up with a budget first.
                          That's not his job, nor would it have been Mitt's. His job is to facilitate that process, which he's done a terrible job of so far. That said, the congresses have made anything either of them could have done from a facilitation perspective a moot point.

People need to hold their representatives accountable. There are a billion and a half reasons to hate on Obama (few of them have actually been touched on in this thread, or on this site), but at the end of the day, the budget is the Congresses' jobs. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            The AARP endorsed Obama, so baby boomers like me win either way. Thanks again for willingly donating your tax money to enhance my retirement, chump. I'll enjoy Vegas even more on your dime.
                            congrats on being old i guess..?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Not it!!!
                              Quit trolling this forum. We are right in the middle of figuring out the obvious...

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                Quit trolling this forum. We are right in the middle figuring out the obvious...
                                This thread needs more cowbell... and Ron Paul. LMFAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X