Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Exactly. And this was said - the owners will not scale back, they will scale their employees back. I've had discussions with people that are wanting to invest, wanting to grow and had planned to based on Romney winning that will now hold the cash, ship it off shore, plan an exit, etc. Tax revenues will fall.
    Yep. We had a record year all because people that have been holding onto their toy money felt like there was no way Obama could stay in office.

Today we are deadnuts slow. We've had three customers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      This. My old man said "Fuck this, I am not going to spend a god damn dime of my money to expand or make any more just so the crack whores and shitheads can get ahold of it. I'm going to buy a fucking King Air with that money though."
      have a friend with one for sale, fairly old but low cycles. Call AJ at 936-372-3698.
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
        have a friend with one for sale, fairly old but low cycles. Call AJ at 936-372-3698.
        I am sure he will buy new. He bought a new a36 Bonanza in 2005 and we got to pick it up from the Beechcraft plant. Shit was awesome.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Thanks a lot minorities.

The whites must be racist.

Comment

I am sure he will buy new. He bought a new a36 Bonanza in 2005 and we got to pick it up from the Beechcraft plant. Shit was awesome.
            the king air is super handy, we took 9 to st pete from brenham in less than 3 hours. i didn't realize they were that quick.
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
              the king air is super handy, we took 9 to st pete from brenham in less than 3 hours. i didn't realize they were that quick.
              Heck yeah. My Dad has always been big on Kind Airs, but I have always loved Pilatus aircraft in that price range.

Comment

• I have to admit, I was pretty confident reading into polls, statistics, and election history about this election. I was slightly apprehensive about my confidence because I had never experienced an incumbent opponent election personally. I guess I drank the kool-aid, who knows. Been thinking about this election quite a bit. I have to be honest, sat here in my office for the first hour and really didn't do shit, just stared at the keyboard and paperwork contemplating. I find it sobering because I know I'm not only working hard to support myself, but my future is to support other people not willing to work as hard as me. That is really difficult (for me) to deal with, because I don't see any efforts in the government to change this. I hope this isn't our fate. I hope a lot of others feel the same way with where we are as a country, and I sincerely hope the consequences of the choices the majority made yesterday are not too much to overcome.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I am not going to watch that, but I will listen to your answer if you find the time to type one out.

You should. It's fucking genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Four years from now, unemployment at 7.5% and the dumbasses will still be blaming bush for the shitty economy. Wouldn't surprise me if that muslim, Kenyan sack of shit issues an executive order for a third term
                    The Kenyan in Chief can get some pointers on how to arrange a third term from his idol Hugo Chavez the fat pig.

Comment

• Well I'm eligible for Italian dual citizenship in 2 years so. There's that I guess. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I find it sobering because I know I'm not only working hard to support myself, but my future is to support other people not willing to work as hard as me.
                        I've had these exact same thoughts. Sad part is there is really nothing else we can do but go to work everyday. Otherwise we will lose everything we've worked hard for over the years.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have to admit, I was pretty confident reading into polls, statistics, and election history about this election. I was slightly apprehensive about my confidence because I had never experienced an incumbent opponent election personally. I guess I drank the kool-aid, who knows. Been thinking about this election quite a bit. I have to be honest, sat here in my office for the first hour and really didn't do shit, just stared at the keyboard and paperwork contemplating. I find it sobering because I know I'm not only working hard to support myself, but my future is to support other people not willing to work as hard as me. That is really difficult (for me) to deal with, because I don't see any efforts in the government to change this. I hope this isn't our fate. I hope a lot of others feel the same way with where we are as a country, and I sincerely hope the consequences of the choices the majority made yesterday are not too much to overcome.
                          This pretty much sums it all up. Don't think I could have conveyed it any better myself. I've kind of been in that same stupor all day

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          I've had these exact same thoughts. Sad part is there is really nothing else we can do but go to work everyday. Otherwise we will lose everything we've worked hard for over the years.
                          This is the sad reality of it all.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have to admit, I was pretty confident reading into polls, statistics, and election history about this election. I was slightly apprehensive about my confidence because I had never experienced an incumbent opponent election personally. I guess I drank the kool-aid, who knows. Been thinking about this election quite a bit. I have to be honest, sat here in my office for the first hour and really didn't do shit, just stared at the keyboard and paperwork contemplating. I find it sobering because I know I'm not only working hard to support myself, but my future is to support other people not willing to work as hard as me. That is really difficult (for me) to deal with, because I don't see any efforts in the government to change this. I hope this isn't our fate. I hope a lot of others feel the same way with where we are as a country, and I sincerely hope the consequences of the choices the majority made yesterday are not too much to overcome.
                            Amen brother....
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I'm not an Obama supporter. I think he's a snake. I also think Romney's a snake, as are most politicians.

That said, I think all the doom and gloom business is just silly. I still remember shortly after Obama was elected being told by members here that I would soon be paying 50% of my income in taxes. Never happened. Not even close.

Heck, nothing really changed for me for better or worse. Most people I know are in similar or maybe even better situations than they were in before Obama. I don't credit that to him at all, but the point is he didn't screw things up for everyone. I don't like everything he has done, in fact, I disagree with a lot of what he stands for, but I feel the same way about the republican party.

At the end of the day, I believe things just aren't really as bad as a lot around here make them out to be. The nation has not collapsed, and I don't think it will any time soon. Sure, we have problems as a country, some of them growing, but I'm not convinced that we wouldn't have just as many problems with someone else in office. And I'm not convinced that it's the end of the world, or that our country has gone/is going to hell in a handbasket. Some people are just so fucking negative about things. It's gotta suck to stress about it so damn much.

What's done is done. We're stuck with this clown for 4 more years, and it's very likely that we'll only be replacing him with another clown after that, and another after that, and so on. You can sit around and be pissed, or scared, or butthurt, or you can go out and make the best of each day, and smile about all of the positive things around you.

You can laugh at me or discredit my outlook on things, but I'm a happy dude, my life is pretty good, and I'm proud to be an American, while some of you just seem pissed, stressed, scared, and defeated. That's gotta suck.

Comment

• If I can get full citizenship in Australia I will fully renounce my US citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                                X