Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    No, if it was personal, I'd would have had to meet you or know you, since niether has happened I don't take it personal.
    You were just another random newb in a place that i frequent for the last 11 years. As a matter of fact I remember giving you props on your Japan trip thread, but then you came into a forum that I spend alot of time in and started spewing your hate for a black QB from Baylor (I can copy and paste it if you want). You came across as a racist with racial overtones, therefore you were banned. I consulted with a fellow ADMIN about it and we agreed to give you a day off, you then went crying to another ADMIN, so you have what we have now. You wanted my attention, so you got it.

If you would have said nothing, I would have thought nothing...
    You do know that I have a degree from Baylor right? And where did I post something racist? The word negroid? Oh wait, that is an actual scientific and proper anthropological word used to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are generally associated with Black African ancestry. It's counterparts are Mongoloid and Caucasoid if you must know. My hatred was not directed at said footballer, but rather people who prioritize such things over that which matters. Your limited intellect perhaps prohibited you from seeing my point though, so you got butt-hurt and swung the ban hammer around. Also I would like to remind you that you are a moderator, not an administrator on this website (at least to my knowledge).
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• How about me, Hank? You got a vendetta against me?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I hate all you sons-a-bitches.

Comment

• Fuck it, I'm drinking.

Comment

• My one concern is the debt. This guy is creating it.

People woke up today knowing their wealth will shrink 12-15 percent in the next year. I guess we should all be on the dole, then no one would be angry.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              Fuck it, I'm drinking.
              Im reasonably sure Starbucks would have had about half the country at their stores if they had bloody mary's and screwdrivers this morning.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Im reasonably sure Starbucks would have had about half the country at their stores if they had bloody mary's and screwdrivers this morning.
                Fuck yeah they would.

I got sloppy t hammered last night. I'm talking shitfuckingfaced!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Fuck yeah they would.

I got sloppy t hammered last night. I'm talking shitfuckingfaced!!
                  Off of what?
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Off of what?
                    Robert bombs and whiskey drinks.

Robert bomb recipe makes two shots: one ounce of 151, one ounce of crown royal, a splash of watermelon, and monster.

Whiskey drink is a double wild turkey 101 and sprite.

I gave the keys to Jenn and lost count. I haven't been in a good place to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      You do know that I have a degree from Baylor right? And where did I post something racist? The word negroid? Oh wait, that is an actual scientific and proper anthropological word used to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are generally associated with Black African ancestry.
                      The fact that you pointed out his race when his race was completely irrelevant made the post racist.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        The fact that you pointed out his race when his race was completely irrelevant made the post racist.
                        I disagree.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Why are people so quick to dismiss and run from the US? In my opinion, if you hate it that bad to talk shit about her - get the hell out.

It's disrespectful to citizens, military and so forth who have either given everything or have ethics and a lifestyle that represents a good American.

Hate on the politicians that are corrupt. I can not dismiss everything that has been sacrificed and done for a long time over the several years. Too much has been worked for accomplished in order to just hate on the country.
                          I agree with you, it is utterly disrespectful. The people of the US have raped and pillaged what was once a great nation.

The uncertainty is what is getting me. Am I working my ass off for a dollar that at any moment can be worth absolutely nothing? Will I be able to show my kids the life they deserve?

Im not sure that there is anything that can be done about the nose dive that we have put the country into. How long can they keep it afloat is the question now.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• The republican party is now primed and ready to be taken over with some new young blood. The writing is on the wall for the old guard. They blew it, big time and now most everyone will start to realize only winning in TX, OK, AL, and GA is a proven two time losing strategy. Two years after '08 the Tea Party blew up and unfortunately got hijacked somewhere between then and now. In two more short years we will have the tea party V2.0 and I don't think the GOP will be able to knock it off the tracks again. Democrats will be fighting for 20 seats, the GOP only 13...

Comment

• really wish i was smart enough to embed videos of george carlin right about now, lol.
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                                People woke up today knowing their wealth will shrink 12-15 percent in the next year.
                                Who exactly are these people?

Comment

Working...
                                X