Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    you moved from texas to oregon, that a cost of living issue broham.. you cant have your cake and eat it too
    There is a cost of living increase. But we're all experiencing inflation. It's a science, we're going through inflation. You can't beat math.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

you moved from texas to oregon, that a cost of living issue broham.. you cant have your cake and eat it too
      I moved here 1 year and 23 days ago. Those problems have been around since before my relocation.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        My insurance has increased like 40/mo. I don't think things would change simply with a different man in office, but it has a better chance of happening than our current situation allows, IMO.
        $8-10/week? really? i love you kyle but your probably buying $100 1/8ths on a weekly basis!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

$8-10/week? really? i love you kyle but your probably buying $100 1/8ths on a weekly basis!
          LOL! Not even close. But if i were, isn't that my prerogative?

10/week on top of the extra costs i spend on fuel, the more expensive groceries i have to buy, the utility bills that continue to go up etc etc..that doesn't even include the 9% Oregon takes off the top.

You and I got no beef amigo, but we obviously see things differently. 4 years ago I had hope. I am still hopeful, but it's not the same as it was.

Comment

• This election reminded me of a "class president" type election in school.

" I promise to have the vending machines filled twice a week"
            "I will petition for free cokes on Wednesdays"
            "I will not give up until seniors have off campus lunches"

The shit these voters turned out for on this election was so petty and so selfish it's numbing.

Comment

• arent you one of "these voters"? hopefully since you are so opinionated.

your parade
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• My president is black, my lambo is blue, and I'm a douche.
                Last edited by CJ; 11-07-2012, 09:52 PM.
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

arent you one of "these voters"? hopefully since you are so opinionated.

your parade
                  Who was that directed to? I sure as hell didn't vote to get an Obama phone, or free tuition, or unearned amnesty if that's what you mean

Comment

• Who fucking pays $100 for an 1/8?!? LMFAO!

I'm in the wrong business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Who fucking pays $100 for an 1/8?!? LMFAO!

I'm in the wrong business.
                      it'd have to get me high, feed me dinner, and then suck me off for those prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        This election reminded me of a "class president" type election in school.

" I promise to have the vending machines filled twice a week"
                        "I will petition for free cokes on Wednesdays"
                        "I will not give up until seniors have off campus lunches"

The shit these voters turned out for on this election was so petty and so selfish it's numbing.
                        My high school had off campus lunch for freshman lol
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                          My high school had off campus lunch for freshman lol
                          Lol. You get what I am saying. I know you don't agree but understand what I meant

Comment

arent you one of "these voters"? hopefully since you are so opinionated.

your parade
                            Are you continuing your "troll" or not being attentive? Its obvious that he is expressing distaste for the menial topics that many let sway their vote in the midst of a problematic national economy.

Comment

• Someone edit that post to where it's not autoplaying and then ban that faggot for good please.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                Someone edit that post to where it's not autoplaying and then ban that faggot for good please.

Seconded.

Comment

Working...
                                X