Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamacare... The rise of the cheap contractor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    do you know if this can be done retroactively? I was switched to 10-99 after being a regular employee a few years ago at my previous employer.. he cost me about 6k in taxes.
    Statute of limitations is 3 years from the due date of the return or when the return was filed, whichever was later.

This is the form you have to file to get the IRS started on a determination: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fss8.pdf

There's a couple of extra forms you have to fill out when you redo your taxes, Form 8919 [2012 version] comes to mind, but I can't remember what else right off.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
      Statute of limitations is 3 years from the due date of the return or when the return was filed, whichever was later.

This is the form you have to file to get the IRS started on a determination: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fss8.pdf

There's a couple of extra forms you have to fill out when you redo your taxes, Form 8919 [2012 version] comes to mind, but I can't remember what else right off.
      Thanks a ton for the links.. i appreciate your reply.

Comment

I dont think they can 10-99 you without your social right?

Comment

right, i do a lot of side work for a few companies (art-metal shit) and have zero plans of paying taxes on it, even though they cut me company checks.

FFFUUUUUU OBAMA ADMEUNSTRATION
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            right, i do a lot of side work for a few companies (art-metal shit) and have zero plans of paying taxes on it, even though they cut me company checks.

FFFUUUUUU OBAMA ADMEUNSTRATION
            You're a licensed plumber in Texas, right?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

yes, notice i said (art-metal shit)

i know better than to use my license illegally, it's all i've got!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Wait, shouldn't you want to hand Obama more of your paycheck? Isn't that what you voted for? Higher taxes?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

why would some one with a skill need a "pay-check"? i make-up my pay-scale on the fly when i'm working for myself.. i take union jobs 8-10 months out of the year bc its a vacation for me to be able to get away from the house for a few hours a day (or few weeks at a time) and have an alibi as to where i was.. you need to watch Bill Bellamy's: How to be a Player
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Wait, shouldn't you want to hand Obama more of your paycheck? Isn't that what you voted for? Higher taxes?
                    I want him to fork over more of his pay to supplement my retirement lifestyle.

Comment

we get it guy, you're sucking off the government cock and loving every inch of it.. im happy you lost your gag-reflex in your old age
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

We??? You're on your own here fool.

Comment

we as in the majority of the board not in our 60s
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            we as in the majority of the board not in our 60s
                            Sorry to inform you of this sport, but the "majority" of the board in this subforum, which is where "we" are in this thread, is clearly at odds with you. Since you fawn and coo over obammy ad nauseum, you are by default presumed to be in support of his entitlement programs. So am I as long as I know you're chipping in, and thanks again chump.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              Thanks a ton for the links.. i appreciate your reply.
                              Sure thing! Hope that works out for you.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X