Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Right.

I hate Crown, but I love drinking twice as much as I love money.
    Nuh uh! You wanna compare bank statements for liquor store transactions?!!!??!!!1111ANGRY!!!

Comment

• 47% chance that bonus check comes says Raytheon on it..

just sayin
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        NIH uh! You wanna compare bank statements for liquor store transactions?!!!??!!!1111ANGRY!!!
        You don't want to go there, fucknutz!! I fucking show you how drunk I get on an hourly basis!!!

Unless you're gonna pop up with some receipts from your bar.

Comment

You don't want to go there, fucknutz!! I fucking show you how drunk I get on an hourly basis!!!

Unless you're gonna pop up with some receipts from your bar.
          You're right, I don't want to. The last time I added it up I quit drinking for 5 days. Nobody wants that.

Comment

• Come on, Bronco. You're better than that. I know it's very, VERY tempting to shut people down by rolling it out on the table, but it's impossible to hit rewind on the internet. So, I just sit and enjoy the banter for the most part.

Just remember for every train man who may be lucky to hit six figures with a union contract and a lot of extras, there's a guy who makes $100k+ on his own merits. Then, there are guys who make low six figures and get nice five figure bonuses. Then, you have guys who make mid six-figures and get six-figure bonuses. Then, you have guys who make six figures or low seven figures as a base, and get 7-8+ figures in bonuses, K-1 income, options, restricted stock, etc. It just keeps going up and up and up. The sky is the limit.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

You're right, I don't want to. The last time I added it up I quit drinking for 5 days. Nobody wants that.
              This post made me depressed.

Comment

This post made me depressed.
                Don't worry buddy! I fell off that wagon and right on my head!

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Come on, Bronco. You're better than that. I know it's very, VERY tempting to shut people down by rolling it out on the table, but it's impossible to hit rewind on the internet. So, I just sit and enjoy the banter for the most part.

Just remember for every train man who may be lucky to hit six figures with a union contract and a lot of extras, there's a guy who makes $100k+ on his own merits. Then, there are guys who make low six figures and get nice five figure bonuses. Then, you have guys who make mid six-figures and get six-figure bonuses. Then, you have guys who make six figures or low seven figures as a base, and get 7-8+ figures in bonuses, K-1 income, options, restricted stock, etc. It just keeps going up and up and up. The sky is the limit.
                  not to bust your bubble dog, but you still drive two government motors vehicles.. real ballers woulda jumped in a benzo or bimmer by now,

just sayin

jk
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Don't worry buddy! I fell off that wagon and right on my head!
                    Thanks, Pal. Can you see if my bottle of Jaeger is down there anywhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      not to bust your bubble dog, but you still drive two government motors vehicles.. real ballers woulda jumped in a benzo or bimmer by now,
                      haha, I never claimed to be a baller. Plus, I'm too cheap to spend that kind of money on a German ride I would be afraid to work on in my garage and I sure as heck won't pay a dealership for maintenance.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        Then, you have guys who make mid six-figures and get six-figure bonuses. Then, you have guys who make six figures or low seven figures as a base, and get 7-8+ figures in bonuses, K-1 income, options, restricted stock, etc. It just keeps going up and up and up. The sky is the limit.
                        Yea this place is over crawling with those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          Yea this place is over crawling with those guys.
                          I doubt this place is crawling with those kind of guys. However, IF any of them were on this board, most of them are smart enough to keep their mouth shut and not talk about personal income/wealth and other socially taboo topics.

That said, I certainly enjoy the banter as I said before, so keep it up!
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                            You're the one bragging about that $47,000 bonus check and wanted to bet. So lets see it.
                            Put your money up, broke ass
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              47% chance that bonus check comes says Raytheon on it..

just sayin
                              100% chance that you are a fucking loser and a dirtbag
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Fags and girls get sick. I just get more awesome.

lol, yes he did. Were you there that night? I don't remember meeting you, if you were.
                                So u in ?
                                Originally posted by The King
                                I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X