Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Bah. I'm just a man. No more or less than anyone else. I can't run a train but I'm pretty sure you give me an hour and I can disable it beyond repair.

Yes, only a chosen few are blessed with the ability of how to operate a train. It's like their goddamn wizzards or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      Yes, only a chosen few are blessed with the ability of how to operate a train. It's like their goddamn wizzards or something.
      LOL don't hate. You ever been in control of 20,000 to 30,000 horsepower and strapped yourself to a sled that weighs in at up to 20,000 tons and got that bitch up to 70mph. At the same time making it do everything you want it to and taking it from 70mph to 0 and stop it on a dime two miles ahead of you. It's a blast you should try it sometime.

My favorite thing about my job is when you got one spooled up doing 70mph coming down a hill and you set 6lbs of air to stretch her out a little and as soon as the head end starts going back up hill you kick off the air and come out to throttle 8 and when you look back you see nothing but black smoke pouring out of the engines. It's a good day.

Comment

• He's a witch!!!! BURN HIM!

I don't have special training in destroying things, it's a gift. FT, one of these days I'll send you one of my thesis papers. Probably the one about people who know how to do max damage to infrastructure but do not due to patriotism and other novel limitations.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          LOL don't hate. You ever been in control of 20,000 to 30,000 horsepower and strapped yourself to a sled that weighs in at up to 20,000 tons and got that bitch up to 70mph. At the same time making it do everything you want it to and taking it from 70mph to 0 and stop it on a dime two miles ahead of you. It's a blast you should try it sometime.

My favorite thing about my job is when you got one spooled up doing 70mph coming down a hill and you set 6lbs of air to stretch her out a little and as soon as the head end starts going back up hill you kick off the air and come out to throttle 8 and when you look back you see nothing but black smoke pouring out of the engines. It's a good day.
          Does firing a missile, guided by wire, onto a target 1200 meters away with pinpoint accuracy count? What about laying down hundreds of rounds of 40mm high explosives within seconds, watching a structure vaporize in front of you? How about strapping det cord to a wall and creating a door like David Copperfield?

Ever done anything neat like that?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            Once again I bet that one of my bank accounts is bigger than your little check.
            Lol, here you go again. It is funny that this is the only way you can even come close. I fucking love it!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              You're one of the most crass, immature, socially inept trashy people I've seen. You're intellect is so low and childish its ridiculous. You flaunt your fake wealth around thinking people are jealous, caught up in your own little self aggrandizing world. You lack social skills, decision making, economic understanding, basic abilities like spelling, and you think you're better than others. You're a fucking joke, and you're gonna live that life. I don't think there is a single person on this board that respects you, and.I'm sure no one in your life probably does with the way you talk to people and interact with them. You think you're a genius aristocrat. Your an overpaid peasant fool.

Unequivocally, 100% dead on.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Unequivocally, 100% dead on.
                CJ makes it sound like Freghttrain is one of those Irish Travellers in Ft. Worth.

Tell us Freighttrain, do you have white walls on that truck of yours, the Squeaky Seat Express?
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Lol, here you go again. It is funny that this is the only way you can even come close. I fucking love it!
                  That is pretty funny. He's comparing ONE of your bonus checks to his banking account which has taken how many years to accumulate? Haha.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    You're one of the most crass, immature, socially inept trashy people I've seen. You're intellect is so low and childish its ridiculous. You flaunt your fake wealth around thinking people are jealous, caught up in your own little self aggrandizing world. You lack social skills, decision making, economic understanding, basic abilities like spelling, and you think you're better than others. You're a fucking joke, and you're gonna live that life. I don't think there is a single person on this board that respects you, and.I'm sure no one in your life probably does with the way you talk to people and interact with them. You think you're a genius aristocrat. Your an overpaid peasant fool.
                    How did you miss the final you're? Quality post until the last sentence, tsk tsk.

Comment

Bah. I'm just a man. No more or less than anyone else. I can't run a train but I'm pretty sure you give me an hour and I can disable it beyond repair.
                      LMMFAO

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Does firing a missile, guided by wire, onto a target 1200 meters away with pinpoint accuracy count? What about laying down hundreds of rounds of 40mm high explosives within seconds, watching a structure vaporize in front of you? How about strapping det cord to a wall and creating a door like David Copperfield?

First beer's on me if we ever meet.

Comment

No he hasn't. But he did stay at a Holiday Inn on a layover in Albuquerque!
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          No he hasn't. But he did stay at a Holiday Inn on a layover in Albuquerque!

More like Lester's Motor Lodge.

Comment

WITH A GALLON OF PAINT? lol jk
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              More like Lester's Motor Lodge.
                              They've got Skinemax and he's got a fresh valve job on his fleshlight. Squeaky-seated HEAAAAAAAAAAVEN!
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• What the fuck is going on in here?

Comment

Working...
                                X