No announcement yet.

Fired Autozone employee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Hutto smelled like a turd the other day. Now I know why.

Comment

• oh haha, ur funE
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
        Seems most corporations would rather deal with one of their own being killed instead of the criminal.
        When I worked part time at the Walmart on Eastchase, I was given a letter by management that basically stated that police officers are a visual deterrent, and expected to comply with an aggressor's demands.

We all laughed at the letter and told the manager that the paper was less useful than Charmin.

Damn, I read the first couple of posts and made this reply only to find the thread derailed.
        Last edited by 03trubluGT; 12-10-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          PTSD does not only affect veterans, i lost my dad at 14, and went through 14 years of no giving a fuck middle fingers to the world grabbing my crotch while spitting in the face of society.
          The fuck? I knew you when you were sixteen, and the only "not giving a fuck" you were doing was not giving a fuck when you were being pushed around by many of us and all you did was sat there and took it like a well behaved house boy.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              When I worked part time at the Walmart on Eastchase, I was given a letter by management that basically stated that police officers are a visual deterrent, and expected to comply with an aggressor's demands.

We all laughed at the letter and told the manager that the paper was less useful than Charmin.

Damn, I read the first couple of posts and made this reply only to find the thread derailed.

The worst thing they could do is not invite you back for your extra job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                If it was from 05-08 I probably walked by you countless times shopping/buying beer in college

Comment

Working...
                X