No announcement yet.

Cops upset about being treated like citizens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to know why 4 structures in bumfuck Texas needed to be cleared in the last week

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      I want to know why 4 structures in bumfuck Texas needed to be cleared in the last week
      You really don't.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Lol alright

Comment

• Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post
          there is no help for you.

You really are a lunatic.
          This pretty much sums it up.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            This pretty much sums it up.
            I told you you have a crush on me. It's okay. I love you too

Comment

• <--- was infantry and is still completely sane, just sayin....

And for the record, we spent more time cleaning shit than training. We qualified once every quarter or less. Don't get me wrong, we did train our balls off and spent a ton of time in the field, but lets be realistic, Frost is painting a slighted picture as well.

1st Cav
              3rd Brigade
              2/7 Cav
              A Co.
              96-99

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                <--- was infantry and is still completely sane, just sayin....

And for the record, we spent more time cleaning shit than training. We qualified once every quarter or less. Don't get me wrong, we did train our balls off and spent a ton of time in the field, but lets be realistic, Frost is painting a slighted picture as well.

1st Cav
                3rd Brigade
                2/7 Cav
                A Co.
                96-99
                No wai!

Thanks for your service.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  <--- was infantry and is still completely sane, just sayin....

1st Cav
                  3rd Brigade
                  2/7 Cav
                  A Co.
                  96-99
                  Our Colonel was tabbed out and would routinely start a week by "Good morning Rangers!" Which meant start packing for a field trip. While I'm not sure it was SOP, it is my experience to spend at least a week a month or a month every couple or so in the field running missions. Including my favorite, give the LT a grid coordinate and a compass and map and have him march us. 5 klicks turned into 30

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Our Colonel was tabbed out and would routinely start a week by "Good morning Rangers!" Which meant start packing for a field trip. While I'm not sure it was SOP, it is my experience to spend at least a week a month or a month every couple or so in the field running missions. Including my favorite, give the LT a grid coordinate and a compass and map and have him march us. 5 klicks turned into 30
                    Our CO was tabbed out as well, and called everyone "Ranger" in place of rank, so I'm very familiar with the mentality. He was also the only person I've ever heard of that was field commissioned (E5-O1) and wouldn't tell anyone why or how.

Contrary to popular belief, you don't train, train, train, and train some more.

We have wonderful things like motor pool, red cycle, funeral detail, etc...

<-- did get a Ranger school spot, though....

Comment

• Damn, Field Commissioned? I'd love to hear that story

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Damn, Field Commissioned? I'd love to hear that story
                        So would I, and never found out.

edit - looks like he's an LTC as of 4 years ago, found this on him. Obviously he was O3 at the time of my command and is now retired.....

better link - got it in Panama... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-salute-obama/
                        Last edited by Roscoe; 01-07-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Example for Frost:

I got a traffic ticket with a notification to appear before a specific date.
                          I waited until the last day to appear. Upon my appearance the court clerks were oblivious to my ticket and told me they have not received anything yet from the officer. I didn't get a phone call for 47 days AFTER my court appearance deadline (which I took time off of my hourly job to appear at).

The LEO that issued the ticket has the amnesty to wait as long as he wants to submit the offense information. But as a citizen if we waited past a certain period, we would be charged with failure to appear and issued a warrant for arrest. I wish the officer that slacked on his fat stack of tickets be charged with failure to maintain his half-brain. This may not be the case for local PD and if I am wrong please correct me as I dealt with a TX State Trooper. Injustice.

Comment

• He should have his pay docked for the day and the case automatically dismissed if he doesn't file after 7 days. Period. We have to take the day off to handle it, so does he. He is the one who wrote the ticket, he should appear to handle it.

Comment

• A more ape looking woman I've never seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                                Example for Frost:

I got a traffic ticket with a notification to appear before a specific date.
                                I waited until the last day to appear. Upon my appearance the court clerks were oblivious to my ticket and told me they have not received anything yet from the officer. I didn't get a phone call for 47 days AFTER my court appearance deadline (which I took time off of my hourly job to appear at).

The LEO that issued the ticket has the amnesty to wait as long as he wants to submit the offense information. But as a citizen if we waited past a certain period, we would be charged with failure to appear and issued a warrant for arrest. I wish the officer that slacked on his fat stack of tickets be charged with failure to maintain his half-brain. This may not be the case for local PD and if I am wrong please correct me as I dealt with a TX State Trooper. Injustice.
                                Yeah they do their own thing sometimes. If we did not turn in our citations or impounds at the end of shift we could receive days off with out pay.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X