No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He shot a game/parks and wildlife warden too? Geez.....this man won't be taken alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      If they know his location it is going to be tough for him to get out. The man power headed in that direction and closing in has to be staggering.
      Knowing how those idiots have operated thus far, how many of them will die from shooting each other in a hail of crossfire?

Comment

• A prank call on their live coverage...

Comment

• LMFAO someone (assuming a Howard Stern listener due to the Ronnie the limo driver reference) just prank called the live newscast listed above. called the lady a dumb ass LOL.

Comment

• That was quite a gun battle based on the audio recording they just played.

Comment

• I guess the San Bernadino cops and Riverside are the ones calling the shots there with LAPD foaming at the mouth to join.

Comment

• Comment

• so do they have him yet?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    so do they have him yet?
                    He's holed up in a cabin right now.

Comment

• There's no way I'd have still been in the area. You leave the AO and give it time before coming back. This is just bad planning
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• They keep talking about his truck that he burned had a broken axle, this is the first I heard that. If true then that clears up a lot of things in my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                          If true then that clears up a lot of things in my mind.
                          Such as?

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                            They keep talking about his truck that he burned had a broken axle, this is the first I heard that. If true then that clears up a lot of things in my mind.
                            They have also said that it could have happened from the tow.. but i agree it sounds like that is one of the inconceivables that could have messed up his plan.

Comment

• Now's a great time to rob a bank out there.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Such as?
                                I never understood why he would leave his truck and torch it unless he wanted them looking in that area. If it broke down on him then that makes a little sense. I honestly figured it was bait to keep them fixated and that he was actually still in LA waiting for things to die down so he could hit them again.

Comment

Working...
                                X