Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    They keep talking about his truck that he burned had a broken axle, this is the first I heard that. If true then that clears up a lot of things in my mind.
    Not saying that it wasn't broken by the tow...but I remember reading several years ago on another board about MASSIVE problems with the rear axles on Nissan Titans that Nissan refused to acknowledge...possibly even a class-action lawsuit about the issues.....Maybe Dorner's axle broke at a very inconvenient time for him...he should have bought an AMERICAN truck

Comment

• CNN reporter is claiming he was told that authorities have Dorner in custody.

Comment

I never understood why he would leave his truck and torch it unless he wanted them looking in that area. If it broke down on him then that makes a little sense. I honestly figured it was bait to keep them fixated and that he was actually still in LA waiting for things to die down so he could hit them again.
        Yeah, Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          CNN reporter is claiming he was told that authorities have Dorner in custody.
          I'd be surprised as hell.

Comment

• I call BS. That dude aint going alive.

Comment

• Yeah they are saying he is still locked inside not sure if he has hostages of not

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                I call BS. That dude aint going alive.
                My opinion as well.

Comment

• I wonder if he booby traps that place and just waits for them to come in.

Comment

• I was telling coworkers i bet at a minimum he's pulled the gas lines for the appliances in the house.. but im sure the swat group is working on killing gas/electricity/etc to the house.. they'll toss him a bag phone and if that doesn't work they'll just level the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      He shot a game/parks and wildlife warden too? Geez.....this man won't be taken alive.
                      Considering the way that the cops are shooting innocent people, there was/is/will be no way he will be taken alive anyways.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• CNN showed a low boy pulling up with a HMMWV about 15 minutes ago, driver and passenger got out and started unchaining it. National Guard ?

Comment

• 1 of the 2 deputies just died

Comment

1 of the 2 deputies just died
                            Those cops will really be out for blood now.

Comment

1 of the 2 deputies just died
                              damn

Comment

• They're firing tear gas canisters into the house right now. news reporter says he's heard 4 put in the cabin thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X