No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always been impressed by the protestor who can grab one bare handed and chunk it back to where it came.

Comment

• Mind over matter. Adrenaline kicks up and you don't notice the burns until later. Unless of course you catch it pretty quickly after it starts, then you have a window
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• This should finish up in about 47 minutes since The Obama Christ is speaking.

Comment

• The chick with sand bernadino is a real bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Isn't it interesting that when cops feel they may meet a strong opposing force, the building they're in catches fire?

It's not just for spiders.... The Army found out it works very well in Vietnam.

Comment

• I wonder how the Fish & Wildlife guys feel about the LAPD these days?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• So is h3 dead or not?
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• They are only saying one shot was fired after tear gas went in.

Comment

• I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Perfectly legal!
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• There was zero chance of him coming out alive. The police didn't want him to which is why they opened fire on everyone they THOUGHT was him
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

There was zero chance of him coming out alive. The police didn't want him to which is why they opened fire on everyone they THOUGHT was him
                          Exactly and now they can make up more bullshit to cover up everything.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• What a vanilla ending.

Comment

• A vanilla tub of pasty gingery shit, you are.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X