No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'looking into his accusations' will never be mentioned again or if it is, it'll be "we did nothing wrong."
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Confirmed dead on CNN

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        The 'looking into his accusations' it'll be "we did nothing wrong."
        This. When you control the information and the investigation, why would it be any different?

Comment

• Oh this isn't good. Before the fire started you can hear cops yelling "Burn him out"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Confirmed dead on CNN
            lapd said no confirmation 30 sec ago
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Oh this isn't good. Before the fire started you can hear cops yelling "Burn him out"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1T6cG7FC71c
              Pretty fucked up, but he should have left SoCal and never returned. There was no way he was going to get anything but the death penalty and once he killed a local, all bets were off him being taken alive.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                lapd said no confirmation 30 sec ago
                Apparently still too hot to enter but I figured CNN had already completed their autopsy

Comment

• Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                  Apparently still too hot to enter but I figured CNN had already completed their autopsy
                  They had information on the autopsy 10 days ago.

Comment

• "when a man sticks a gun in your face you got 2 choices , you can die or you can kill the motherfucker"

Comment

• I expected him to come out of the cabin blazing away, in a showdown. Kind of chicken shit that they burnt the house down but they didn't want him alive anyway. Now they will just make up a bunch of excuses as to why the place caught on fire. Waco style!
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I expected him to come out of the cabin blazing away, in a showdown.
                        Probably smart enough to know if he did that he had no chance of living more than a few seconds and did not want them controlling his ultimate destiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Probably smart enough to know if he did that he had no chance of living more than a few seconds and did not want them controlling his ultimate destiny.
                          It just goes against what he said. He said his death doesn't matter. To me that means that he uses every chance to kill his enemy. I guess that was just talk.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            It just goes against what he said. He said his death doesn't matter. To me that means that he uses every chance to kill his enemy. I guess that was just talk.
                            In watching the press conference a minute ago, he may have been wounded, as the park ranger popped approximately 15 rounds at him, which caused him to crash in the second vehicle he commandeered, then he ran into the cabin.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• "I only have my name left... won't let it be ruined... "

[..]

goes on murderous rampage and consequently ruins name.

logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                In watching the press conference a minute ago, he may have been wounded, as the park ranger popped approximately 15 rounds at him, which caused him to crash in the second vehicle he commandeered, then he ran into the cabin.
                                Would make more sense. I don't know why he would try to hole up unless that were the case. If his goal is to just kill anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X