No soda for you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    When I was stuck in Middletown NY during the blizzard a few weeks ago, I hung out at a local Buffalo WW and had a beer. I only had to pay for one all night, because after those Yankees discovered that I was from Texas, they couldn't stop asking me about how green the grass was. They were also surprised that an intelligent individual that could hold a conversation with people from multiple occupations, came from Texas. They decided I was earning my Guinesses.

Every single person I met in that state wished they didn't live there.
    Upstate NY is very conservative unless you go to Ithaca. Ithaca is like Berkeley, CA. Upstate NY and Rural PA are a lot like Texas in many ways. Its the shitty Philly, and boroughs of NY that give the whole state the Liberal stigma. It's a lot like CA. CA is great once you get 10 miles off of the coast for the most part as far as politics.

Comment

i would never live in that joke of a state. on a different note soda stream or whatever should sell alot of units up there now. so is after the waste from the bottles or the soda thats in them?

Comment

Soda stream is brilliant. Drinks in your home without hitting the store. And the mix is far cheaper than the bottles of Red Bull
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

A state judge on Monday stopped Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration from banning New York City restaurants and other venues from selling large sugary drinks, a major defeat for the mayor who has made public a health initiatives a cornerstone of his tenure at City Hall.

The city is "enjoined and permanently restrained from implementing or enforcing the new regulations," New York Supreme Court Judge Milton Tingling decided Monday.

The regulations are "fraught with arbitrary and capricious consequences," the judge wrote. "The simple reading of the rule leads to the earlier acknowledged uneven enforcement even within a particular city block, much less the city as a whole....the loopholes in this rule effectively defeat the state purpose of the rule."

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            A state judge on Monday stopped Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration from banning New York City restaurants and other venues from selling large sugary drinks, a major defeat for the mayor who has made public a health initiatives a cornerstone of his tenure at City Hall.

The city is "enjoined and permanently restrained from implementing or enforcing the new regulations," New York Supreme Court Judge Milton Tingling decided Monday.

The regulations are "fraught with arbitrary and capricious consequences," the judge wrote. "The simple reading of the rule leads to the earlier acknowledged uneven enforcement even within a particular city block, much less the city as a whole....the loopholes in this rule effectively defeat the state purpose of the rule."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...mty_twitter_fn
            I think they forgot to mention the last part, where he says, "...and it's absolutely retarded and absurd, to begin with."

Comment

We should coin a new phrase for ridiculousness.

"Damn man, that's shits all Bloomberged!"

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                We should coin a new phrase for ridiculousness.

"Damn man, that's shits all Bloomberged!"
                you might be on to something...........or use for general dumbassery

Comment

Working...
                X