Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rand Paul on a marathon speaking filibuster right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Paul on a marathon speaking filibuster right now.

Good stuff.

wonder how long he can talk

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      wonder how long he can talk
      Hes got senators mike lee and ted cruz asking unusually long questions to paul, giving him time to rest. Looks like it could go on for a while.

Comment

Rubio is helping out now

Comment

Democrat ron wyden is going to speak as well. This is now bipartisan.

Comment

About time a Republican had the balls to actually do this. They always threaten filibuster but no one has followed through in a long time. I already respected Rand Paul but this is really scoring points with me.

How damn hard is it for the President to say that he will not KILL AMERICAN CITIZENS on US SOIL? Is it really that damn hard?

Comment

"Our fear should not be so great that we allow the loss of our freedoms." Rand Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                About time a Republican had the balls to actually do this. They always threaten filibuster but no one has followed through in a long time. I already respected Rand Paul but this is really scoring points with me.

How damn hard is it for the President to say that he will not KILL AMERICAN CITIZENS on US SOIL? Is it really that damn hard?
                Funny you say this as I was on my AOL account this caught my I.

Kentucky Senator Is on Epic Filibuster

Libertarian Rand Paul launched into a filibuster that has been going on for so long another senator relieved him so he could take a break.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D279623 Just for "race car fag"

Funny Rand Paul is a member of the GOP and a member of the Tea Party. He describes himself as a Libertarian but is not a member. Funny how the media spins things. We all know how the Puffington Post likes to distort facts. Carry on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post

Libertarian Rand Paul launched into a filibuster that has been going on for so long another senator relieved him so he could take a break.

Funny Rand Paul is a member of the GOP and a member of the Tea Party. He describes himself as a Libertarian but is not a member. Funny how the media spins things. We all know how the Puffington Post likes to distort facts. Carry on.
                    WTF? AOL is still around?

Comment

I must admit it kind of pissed me off that he voted for Chuck Hagel's confirmation, but this helps a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post

AOL, really?
                        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          WTF? AOL is still around?
                          Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                          AOL, really?
                          No different than Yahoo or others. But yea I'm old. I think I have had that account for 20 years or so.

Comment

LOL.. Harry Reid tried to stop the whole fillabuster and start over tomorrow. So Rand Paul starts talking again.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                              Rubio is helping out now
                              I hope he brought plenty of bottled water.

Comment

Working...
                              X