Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Maybe it's me but I really think NK will try something soon.. I think Kim Jong is batshit nuts and would sacrifice his entire country to prove a point.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Well, they have already got away with the torpedoing and sinking of a S. Korea ship three years ago, I wonder what it will actually take for S. Korea/US to step up.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          The war never really ended. Maybe we need to finish it now before Obama guts our military to the point we are ineffective.
          We were told in basic training back in 97' that it was only a matter of time before the war resumed.

Comment

Doesn't sound like something an "awesome guy" would say.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              We were told in basic training back in 97' that it was only a matter of time before the war resumed.
              97 feet ago....that's not too long ago!
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                I was told the same when I hit Korea in 02. Also was told the flight time of NK's mortars on Camp Greaves was 20 seconds and there would be nothing larger than a pebble afterwards so not to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  97 feet ago....that's not too long ago!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Well, they have already got away with the torpedoing and sinking of a S. Korea ship three years ago, I wonder what it will actually take for S. Korea/US to step up.

Stevo
                    Obama won't get engaged in a war. Not something that could tarnish his "I brought them home" image. He'll bitch to the UN to do something right up until DC turns into a mushroom cloud, and then he'll be talking about sanctions from the WH's bunker

Comment

Even if he did do something, it would be a pussy war that would get way more of OUR people killed than need be.

If we were to go to war with N. Korea, it could damned well cripple us. However, when over there it needs to be complete and total warfare. Level cities with arty/bombs and so forth. Break the people's spirit as well as destroying their military.

Things our media loves to call "murder" in a war is not necessarily murder - it's war. Do not think for a damned minute, that if we were invaded, they'd not try to do it to us.

Anything less is suicide and/or pointless in my opinion. N. Korea and China - all too big to have anything less.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I guess its just me, but I dont want to go to war with anyone right now. Our country is POOR. We cant afford another war. I support Obama in the fact hes avoiding a war if he can. Its not like its a real threat to us. Its fucking NK, they cant do shit.

Comment

Other than our responding to N.K. What would the rest of the World do to a nuclear strike on the USA?

Would U.K. do anything but say "bad boys"? Well, I will not mention France, but Germany, Japan, Canada, Mexico? The U.N? All our "friends"?

Wonder how many Ohio class subs are there or going there. Well they do have range.
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Even if he did do something, it would be a pussy war that would get way more of OUR people killed than need be.

If we were to go to war with N. Korea, it could damned well cripple us. However, when over there it needs to be complete and total warfare. Level cities with arty/bombs and so forth. Break the people's spirit as well as destroying their military.

Things our media loves to call "murder" in a war is not necessarily murder - it's war. Do not think for a damned minute, that if we were invaded, they'd not try to do it to us.

Anything less is suicide and/or pointless in my opinion. N. Korea and China - all too big to have anything less.
                            It isn't if, it is WHEN. We WILL go back to war on the Korean peninsula, sooner or later. I hope it happens before they have a capable delivery system for their nukes.

Stevo
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              I guess its just me, but I dont want to go to war with anyone right now. Our country is POOR. We cant afford another war. I support Obama in the fact hes avoiding a war if he can. Its not like its a real threat to us. Its fucking NK, they cant do shit.
                              Ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                A lot of wtf in that post. Your pal 0bama is itching to get us balls-deep into the Syrian civil war, and you dismiss a country that has at least 12 nuclear weapons and one of the largest standing armies in the world as no threat.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X