Next Trayvon...riots in the streets, too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Trayvon...riots in the streets, too

Kid points a .357 at the police and gets shot. Now they're all riled up about it and how innocent he was:

Between 60 to 100 young people have taken to the streets of East Flatbush, Brooklyn to protest the shooting death of 16-year-old Kimani Gray, who police said was brandishing a gun at officers.

Martial Law declared:

On the heels of three nights of protests over the police slaying of 16 year old Kimani Gray, the NYPD has turned the East Flatbush ...
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I'm tired of the, "they have no outlet," complaint. Get a job, punks.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I'm tired of the, "they have no outlet," complaint. Get a job, punks.
      Fucking school kids and their no job having asses!

Comment

That revolver looks like he found it in a river.
        What did a 16 yr old dumbass kid think was going to happen when he pointed a loaded .357 at cops? Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

Comment

I thought the UK had strict gun laws to prevent such tragedies.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
            I thought the UK had strict gun laws to prevent such tragedies.
            What does the UK have to do with this?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Happened in New York, just a UK article...
              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Pointing a gun at law enforcement is fucking stupid, but another account of martial law bothers me a lot.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The comments under that first article are spectacular.

Comment

hahahahaha. won himself the grand prize for stupid.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My issue with the first article is the fact that it said the revolver had 4 rounds in it. But they have yet to determine if he fired it. Being a revolver it's pretty dang easy to tell if it was fired or not.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

The whole situation is fucked up all around. Who knows if it was the kid the cops or a combo of both being stupid. Just sad thing
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Yeah, I'm not going to over react and tear up the streets of Van Alstyne until I know more.

Although, I agree. It's not the system's fault. Pretty easy to find work flipping burgers and shit. The more you're doing other stuff, the less trouble you're getting in.

I also agree, "martial law" is retarded in this case and I don't like it so quickly put out there.

I'd not put it past some cops to do something stupid, but kids these days have no sense either. So, I'm leaning towards it being a justified shoot.

Also, it would have to go through some testing to determine if it was fired. Can't assume he had all the rounds loaded in it.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

We are dealing with New York here. I'm surprised the NYPD could even hit someone with a round, much less eleven. LOL. You have the most liberal nanny state in the union, so of course they want "martial law".

Comment

Wait till the "my baby done nothing wrong ever. he is a good kid. he would never hurt no one. his smile brightened the room."
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X