Next Trayvon...riots in the streets, too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Yeah, I'm not going to over react and tear up the streets of Van Alstyne until I know more.

what streets ? one street ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
      The brass would still be in the gun. Not next to it. In it.
      He's talking about the whole gun being tossed into a bush years prior, with the two spent casings in it at the time it was tossed.

IMO it's inconsequential whether the kid fired the gun that night or not, it's not the cops obligation to get fired upon before eliminating that possibility. You don't draw a weapon without the intention of using it.

The sister saying that he had too much common sense to pull a gun, and doubting that he had one wasn't there, and none of the eye-witnesses are talking yet.

Reminds me of when a friend died from huffing back when we were 16. His parents went on about how innocent their little boy was, and went so far as to sue the friend that was there huffing with him that night, trying to shift blame. All the while being completely oblivious to the fact that their little angel was 100% a willing participant from the start, even to the point of huffing all by himself at times.

Comment

Fuck that stupid kid. If I pointed a loaded gun at cops, I'd expect to get shot as well.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Oh well, one less parasite.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            I agree that ghetto kids have few resources/outlets... But why do poor people have kids? Every time I see those commercials about the kids in Africa with flies crawling on their face, I think "why the fuck did you have the kid if you can't afford to feed it?"

One reason is because rape is extremely common in many parts of Africa. There are a multitude of other reasons. There is still quite a bit of war going on in several countries over there. Many folks were doing just fine until the ended up being war refuges.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              This.

Everything that people do is based on incentives. In this case, the .gov incentivizes you to ahve mroe children in the form of money, so they do. If the means to support an ever expanding household weren't available to them, the household would (usually) only grow to a certain size before becoming unsustainable.
              Octomom can has $115,000 of tax shelter to attest to that, according to my finance class.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                One reason is because rape is extremely common in many parts of Africa. There are a multitude of other reasons. There is still quite a bit of war going on in several countries over there. Many folks were doing just fine until the ended up being war refuges.
                Well they're just a rapin' themselves into brokedom!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That kid looks innocent enough. Fucking police brutality!
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

It was not mentioned that the cops were undercover and failed to identify themselves, and also shot him in the back? Sounds about right.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      It was not mentioned that the cops were undercover and failed to identify themselves, and also shot him in the back? Sounds about right.
                      Link to that info?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        Link to that info?
                        Nanus.com
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          hahahahaha. won himself the grand prize for stupid.
                          this.

Comment

So it took 11 bullets to take the kid down, interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              So it took 11 bullets to take the kid down, interesting...
                              Some one should let Feinstien know that the cops need more massively powered cartridges for their clips. Maybe they should have been using that deadly AR15 bullet that bends time each time one is fired.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X