bush & cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reo View Post
    Other than that, all the "Fuck you Bush/Cheney" fluff isn't anything more than someone trying to politicize their crying. Also find it kind of hypocritical for him to only Blame Bush and Cheney and not the congress that agreed to go to war or the intel from everyone that said we needed to go there or any number of things that can't be solely placed on a individual.

-Eric
    i dont think he had enough space to list all of the congress members in the Title line. also why not sum it up to the commander in chief?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Most of those "civilian" deaths were probably hostile, Rodney.
      dont shoot the meesenger, i just google the facts!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I wonder how Thomas feels about how Obama let American's die in Benghazi?

Comment

Originally posted by reo View Post
          Doubt the majority of those were caused by US soldiers. Sectarian violence for 500 Alex?

-Eric

Edit: And tell me their definition of civilian.
          Sunnis killing Sheas and vice versa was happening before, during and after US occupation. We could never come close to the chaos that they cause amongst themselves.

Comment

War is hell, civilians pay the price of the poor decisions of their own leaders. Look at Japan, in 30 seconds we killed scores more than the 10 years in Iraq.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sunnis killing Sheas and vice versa was happening before, during and after US occupation. We could never come close to the chaos that they cause amongst themselves.
              The only time a human life means anything to those people is to either get paid for the death or cry against the Americans.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

War is hell, civilians pay the price of the poor decisions of their own leaders. Look at Japan, in 30 seconds we killed scores more than the 10 years in Iraq.
                kinda what i was eluding to in response to chasity svo
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  dont shoot the meesenger, i just google the facts!
                  Syria is about to be outted about their chemical weaponry. If you cross reference what I collected in 2004 and 2005 with their arsenal, you'll be surprised. I said that what we bagged up was only a fraction of what was once there. I also said I believed it all went straight to Syria on deals to allow Iraqi military higher ups to flee to the country.

Ask those poor Syrians getting gassed if Iraq wasn't a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Also, by most estimates, 500,000 civilians died during the Viet Nam War, which was orchestrated and escalated by democrats. "Tricky Dick" finally got us out.

Comment

I like the civilian casualties that are the results of the still live rounds that the closest survivor shows the press.
                      Last edited by dee; 03-20-2013, 08:09 AM.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Also, by most estimates, 500,000 civilians died during the Viet Nam War, which was orchestrated and escalated by democrats. "Tricky Dick" finally got us out.
                        this is not meant to be a left/right debate, lets stay on topic
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Syria is about to be outted about their chemical weaponry. If you cross reference what I collected in 2004 and 2005 with their arsenal, you'll be surprised. I said that what we bagged up was only a fraction of what was once there. I also said I believed it all went straight to Syria on deals to allow Iraqi military higher ups to flee to the country.

Ask those poor Syrians getting gassed if Iraq wasn't a threat.
                          Hey Denny, do you think that some of that chemical weaponry that was left or not found in Iraq made its way to Syria via Libya?

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                            I like the civilian casualties that are the results of the still live rounds the closest survivor shows the press.
                            hard to read/comprehend
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                              Hey Denny, do you think that some of that chemical weaponry that was left or not found in Iraq made its way to Syria via Libya?
                              Nope. The stuff I handled was on bases near the Syrian border with easy acces via highways into Syria within an hour of driving a convoy. Iraq got it from us and Syria got it from Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                this is not meant to be a left/right debate, lets stay on topic
                                We are on topic. Civilian casualties in Iraq were a drop in the proverbial bucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X