bush & cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Let me try to put that into English to see if I understand it. What if my dad and grandfather both had ties to someone I went to war against? Would it be premeditated?

If a war isn't premeditated, I don't want any part of it. It's not a war crime. Obama killing American citizens without due process is a war crime. Going through Congress to send the military to war? Constitutional.
    1. if they asked you to sign up and put a bounty on his head, yes.

2. blowing up the twin towers and killing 3,000 americans without due process is worse. watch "Loose Change" it's on netflix right now player.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I've seen loose change. It's idiotic and ignorant. Either Bush is the greatest criminal mastermind ever to pull it off, make 3,000 people 'disappear' and keep their families in the dark a decade later, or you're a fucking retard.

Nope. Bounty isn't a war crime. Ever hear of letters of marque? You can point to conspiracy theories but there are direct links to Obama ordering the assassination of an American citizen and his innocent son without due process, in violation of the constitution and international law.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

oh so you watched it with your blinders on. gotcha.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I've seen loose change. It's idiotic and ignorant. Either Bush is the greatest criminal mastermind ever to pull it off, make 3,000 people 'disappear' and keep their families in the dark a decade later, or you're a fucking retard.

Nope. Bounty isn't a war crime. Ever hear of letters of marque? You can point to conspiracy theories but there are direct links to Obama ordering the assassination of an American citizen and his innocent son without due process, in violation of the constitution and international law.
          heres a scenario.. i fucked ****** ******'s wife, way back in the day but its still relevant, here's 3 million, tax free, dont say shit or we'll send a hell fire drone and kill you and your entire family. capiche?

just sayin..
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

ok impeach obama, lets hang GWB for his atrocities.. gtg at my house we can walk over there.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              proof?
              Where is yours? You're the one throwing out ridiculous claims.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                oh so you watched it with your blinders on. gotcha.
                Why does difference of opinion (possibly more informed and can call BS on BS) mean that someone has their blinders on?

You know I was there and can call BS where BS is. Loose change is full of it. Several half-truths are nothing more than lies. If you really want to know about this shit, I can give you my best, HONEST rundown. I have no agenda and get nothing from anyone else's opinions.

Was there a need to go in? Yes.

Was our mission accomplished? Yes.

Did our mission goals change? Yes, several times.

Was there poor execution and bad management of the operation? Yes. Not to mention several changes of rules and managers of this operation.

Did it get drug out longer than it should? Yes.

Why did it get drug out so long? To pump up the military industrial complex during bad economic times; allow a semi-decent infrastructure to be built to move in our big oil companies; to maintain a presence in the region; because the Iraqis were too lazy to do anything on their own; most of the Iraqis didn't want us to leave; and because we finally had no goal to work towards.

How long SHOULD this have lasted? IMO, maybe a year to 18 months.

Comment

i respect your opinion dennis, and again, this is just a post i quoted (entirely)from YB and brought over here. not to start shit, but to keep the board alive.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

"IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!11!"
                    "Controlled demolition!"
                    "Bush doesn't care about black people!!!"

"Thank god for the sickle cell."

Comment

• well it was a controlled demolition, what if i told you that ronald raegan "invented" sickle cell as a way to weed out the weak, and now it affects more whites than blacks in poor communities. much like crack, what if i told you FDR invented the urinary tract infection to identify the prostitutes?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Are you high?

"You think we waste hadjis for freedom? Flush out your head gear new guy, this is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blow off for a word, my word is... 'poontang'."

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          ok impeach obama, lets hang GWB for his atrocities.. gtg at my house we can walk over there.
                          You haven't named any atrocities of Bush. Everything he did was in line with Congress. And you're not condemning Obama executing Americans.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Breakfast is a fake meal. It's just a conspiracy by the cereal companies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              You haven't named any atrocities of Bush. Everything he did was in line with Congress. And you're not condemning Obama executing Americans.
                              they were named in the original post.. did you read that??
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                make a new thread for your hoax posts!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X