bush & cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    Breakfast is a fake meal. It's just a conspiracy by the cereal companies.
    true! my wife eats that shit all times of the day
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      they were named in the original post.. did you read that??
      No, you posted accusations that are unfounded, especially since everyone from Biden to Hillary to the UN was screaming to go to Iraq. What I mean is, do you have anything substantive?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• quick answer: no.

is it worth riling you all up and getting you at least the majority of you to see the other side and not be so thick headed? yes.

do i really even give a fuck? lol, no.

BUT, lets stay on topic mr. cooper.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I don't see how you're getting anyone to see the other side of anything when you put up a laughable letter bitching about serving in the military when he volunteered to serve and Bush asked Congress to go to war and it was approved.

Sure thing Inmate 489571. On topic.

Comment

• i didnt write the letter. it was a headline in the libtard news posted within a few hours of when i posted it here. do NOT shoot the messenger, even though i know you want to
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• No, I don't want to shoot you. Do you know how expensive and rare rounds are since your boy tried to get an AWB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                I still can't believe we have people thinking Iraq was a complete waste. Some waste, yes. Some good come of it? Yes too.

Not to mention, these wars, along with the Fed's money injections and low interest rates, have saved this economy.
                Please tell me this is a joke.

Go look up the broken window fallacy.

Think of what we could have done 2 trillion instead of setting it on fire in that sand pit.
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                  Please tell me this is a joke.

Go look up the broken window fallacy.

Think of what we could have done 2 trillion instead of setting it on fire in that sand pit.
                  Talking about fallacy, you're under the impression we had the 2 trillion to begin with

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Talking about fallacy, you're under the impression we had the 2 trillion to begin with
                    Instead of doing nothing, we could have used it to build factories, powerplants, dams, railways....ANYTHING is better than burning up not only money, but also physical assets on nothing.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• It all depends on how much of it was wasted and stayed over there.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Instead of doing nothing, we could have used it to build factories, powerplants, dams, railways....ANYTHING is better than burning up not only money, but also physical assets on nothing.
                        It created a shit load of jobs.

Comment

Where do you find the authority for the federal government to do these things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            you're under the impression we had it to lose to begin with...
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              It created a shit load of jobs.
                              overseas...? wgaf?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I never said it was the best solution. I was just saying what happened and why it happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X