No announcement yet.

Supreme Court on gay marriage: "Sure, who cares?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statists are amusing and can't understand why my argument never changes.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I have no issue with pillow-biters getting hitched, but it needs to be labelled something other than marriage. Call it a 'civil union' or what ever, but leave the term marriage to the actual definition- between a man and a woman.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Statists are amusing and can't understand why my argument never changes.
        Because you aren't capable of thinking about what you're saying. That's why your argument never changes, Jim.

Comment

I see it as a "states rights" issue, and 9 states have voted to allow it. It's ironic to me, that California, the "bluest" state there is, through the election process, chose to not allow it. Anyone that thinks it won't affect businesses has simply never owned one or understands the extra work and expense they will incur.

A lot of the same posters here complain about the government over-stepping it's bounds, but this is clearly taking the decision/election process away from the states. This is not a "civil rights" issue.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Because you aren't capable of thinking about what you're saying. That's why your argument never changes, Jim.
            Actually, I always think about what I'm saying. The document and what it says only changes by amendment. Unless it's amended to authorize the federal government power over something, that power remains in the states, per the 10th amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Actually, I always think about what I'm saying. The document and what it says only changes by amendment. Unless it's amended to authorize the federal government power over something, that power remains in the states, per the 10th amendment.
              Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Shut the fuck up.
                Mmm....

Comment

To me, gay marriage is smoke and mirrors clouding real problems by the politicians. I do not even support gay marriage and I could give a shit about it. It's not like THAT is going to finish this country off. It's like the American public has ADD and can't stay focused on the huge issues going on.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    To me, gay marriage is smoke and mirrors clouding real problems by the politicians. I do not even support gay marriage and I could give a shit about it. It's not like THAT is going to finish this country off. It's like the American public has ADD and can't stay focused on the huge issues going on.
                    I feel the same way about immigration....
                    .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                    X