Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    The opinion of someone who lacks the qualification to have an opinion on the matter.

This is the most precise answer I have ever seen. It is fucking brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by strychnine View Post
      you're all retarded.

lmao
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Fuck. China is at its highest alert status and has troops, tanks and fighter jets loading up the Chinese/ North Korean boarder in a show of their support to this dumbass. Kerry called China, saying we've got to be on the same page to address this, but no reports of China's response (that I've found).

Comment

• North Korea has stopped South Koreans from crossing the border to work at the jointly run Kaesong industrial zone.

North Korea blocks the entry of South Korean workers into a joint industrial zone, in a move seen as further escalating tensions.

Comment

• Yup. It is only a matter of time. I bet 0bama is shitting his pants and is slowly rocking back and forth in a corner somewhere in the White House...

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Fuck. China is at its highest alert status and has troops, tanks and fighter jets loading up the Chinese/ North Korean boarder in a show of their support to this dumbass. Kerry called China, saying we've got to be on the same page to address this, but no reports of China's response (that I've found).
              That’s what I was sayin earlier, this isn’t the usual rhetoric, it is a bit different vibe this time around.

Turn that fucker into a glass island before anyone can assist them…(yes I know it is a peninsula and not an island). Imagine, a surprise explosion at every one of their reactors, and in the confusion, drop a big one right in the middle.
              Last edited by Gtracer; 04-03-2013, 10:06 AM.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Yup. It is only a matter of time. I bet 0bama is shitting his pants and is slowly rocking back and forth in a corner somewhere in the White House...

Stevo
                His advisors are running the show, we all know that.
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  That’s what I was sayin earlier, this isn’t the usual rhetoric, it is a bit different vibe this time around.

Turn that fucker into a glass island before anyone can assist them…(yes I know it is a peninsula and not an island). Imagine, a surprise explosion at everyone of their reactors, and in the confusion, drop a big one right in the middle.
                  How do we get this guy in office in 2016?! He's a regular savant!

Comment

well, there are about 32 people i can think of right off the top of my head that would swear up and down he is playing all the cards himself like its a damn game of solitaire.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I dreamed last night that we were wrong, and they did have continental US capable missles, and we were getting bombed.

Then I woke up to a thunderstorm.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This really scares me. His "advisors" are a collection of morons.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            no no no, not in my house

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              This really scares me. His "advisors" are a collection of morons.
                              I was scared way before...

And I know there are politics playing here, you cant just go in and bomb anyone anymore.

But sometimes, it seems, that we are the only ones playing by the rules. The only glimmer of hope I have seen is the raid on Osama...that is the ONLY ray of sunshine I have seen in any decision making from this administration as far as "foreign policy".

But then again, I am only 29, still a lot of learning left.....I hope

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                well, there are about 32 people i can think of right off the top of my head that would swear up and down he is playing all the cards himself like its a damn game of solitaire.
                                I imagine they voted along racial lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X