Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
    It might. I've only ever moved one thread to smackatorium and it was several pages of harsh trash talking. I don't much care to interfere but I will if everyone keeps returning to this thread to discuss the NK situation and the back and forth between DOHCTR & Jester, et al continues.

Fuck you, buddy. In a very uncomfortable place. And I'm not talking about the back of a Festiva.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      This doesn't make any sense. China may make a showing of their "support" for North Korea, but it makes very little sense for them to get into an armed conflict with their single biggest trading partner over Kim Jong-un's bravado.

North Korea doesn't even have the Russians on their side right now, who issued a statement yesterday to the effect of, "The North Koreans are going to fuck something up or something is going to malfunction, and shit's going to hit the fan. So yes, we're concerned."
      Yeah, the fact that China is on highest alert, not responding to communications from the US on the subject, and are moving forces and armored divisions towards the N. Korean border means nothing, amirite?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Fuck you, buddy. In a very uncomfortable place. And I'm not talking about the back of a Festiva.
        I love it when you give that sweet sexy prison talk!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Yeah, the fact that China is on highest alert, not responding to communications from the US on the subject, and are moving forces and armored divisions towards the N. Korean border means nothing, amirite?

Stevo
          "A Chinese official met ambassadors from the United States and both Koreas, expressing hope that Pyongyang and Seoul could resolve their differences through talks, China’s foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei said, according to Reuters"

?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I love it when you give that sweet sexy prison talk!
            Respond to my text, asshat; or you'll be next!

Comment

• I'm tired of all the bullshit talk from both sides. Either get on with it or shut the fuck up. Like the Nike commerical says "Just Do It".

Comment

I know you didn't just disrespect the Festiva!
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  I'm tired of all the bullshit talk from both sides. Either get on with it or shut the fuck up. Like the Nike commerical says "Just Do It".
                  Nike commercials make for fantastic foreign policy. I think we've found GT Racer's running mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    I know you didn't just disrespect the Festiva!
                    Not just the Festy, but the whol incestual (infestual?) affair thing that you all have going on.

Comment

not just the festy, but the whol incestual (infestual?) affair thing that you all have going on.
                      lmao!
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

"A Chinese official met ambassadors from the United States and both Koreas, expressing hope that Pyongyang and Seoul could resolve their differences through talks, China’s foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei said, according to Reuters"

?
                        That article states nothing about China answering questions from our Secretary of State on the reasoning of why they are on their highest state of alert, or of why they are moving military personnel and equipment to their border with N. Korea.

?

Stevo
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

That article states nothing about China answering questions from our Secretary of State on the reasoning of why they are on their highest state of alert, or of why they are moving military personnel and equipment to their border with N. Korea.

?

Stevo
                          Not responding to communications is hardly the same thing as not answering the particular questions you want answered. You seem to have a lot of information on this that no outlets are reporting; where is your information coming from? I'm finding an article on the Drudge Report (lol), but all it does is continually cite "US Officials" as evidence, with little else to substantiate it.

Comment

Not responding to communications is hardly the same thing as not answering the particular questions you want answered. You seem to have a lot of information on this that no outlets are reporting; where is your information coming from?
                            Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension skills, I never said they were not responding to ALL communications, I said... on the subject in which I was discussing.

Yeah, the fact that China is on highest alert, not responding to communications from the US on the subject
                            You seem to not have a lot of information, maybe instead of spending more time trying to prove me wrong, you actually beat around the interwebs and find out for yourself? Any snippet I post from most any non-mainstream media site will just be dismissed by you anyways...

Stevo

Comment

• Fox News mentioned it in their article that talks about the silly idea of making Caroline Kennedy the Japanese Ambassador.

Comment

You seem to not have a lot of information, maybe instead of spending more time trying to prove me wrong, you actually beat around the interwebs and find out for yourself? Any snippet I post from most any non-mainstream media site will just be dismissed by you anyways...

Stevo
                                How am I supposed to put any stock into a "news" article reported by one backwoods blogger? The presence of something on one mainstream media site doesn't make it newsworthy; the ability to find the same information on multiple media sites and sort through the embellishments, conjectures, and unsubstantiated claims to find indisputable facts is.

You're looking for whatever justification you can find for unilateral military action. And if you're only looking in places that seek to provide solely that justification, you're probably going to find it. Even if you don't find it, you're going to find a way to spin it; you always do.

Comment

Working...
                                X