Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Shit, can't believe I got that mixed up.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• http://freebeacon.com/russian-bomber-roulette/

Russian strategic bomber conducts practice strikes on U.S. missile defenses in Asia
      Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Shit, can't believe I got that mixed up.

Ever serve on an Ohio class?
          I'm gonna guess he was on a Los Angeles class, just for giggles.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• NK just asked embassies in their capital that they should think about evacuating their embassies.

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. National Post offers information on latest national and international events & more.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              http://freebeacon.com/russian-bomber-roulette/

Russian strategic bomber conducts practice strikes on U.S. missile defenses in Asia
              Is this a credible news source?

This quote stuck out a little to me. It refers to the views of USSR and US.
              “We should understand that they look at ‘reset’ differently than we do,” said the retired three-star general, who once commanded forces in Alaska. “They look at it as regaining their previous USSR position as a superpower while this administration is moving towards unilateral disarmament.”

Comment

• ROGUE state North Korea today sparked fears that it could trigger a nuclear strike as early as next WEDNESDAY.
                Crackpot Kim Jong-un’s regime today issued a chilling threat to British diplomats warning them to get out of Pyongyang.

Alarmingly the North Korean government said it would not be able to guarantee the safety of embassies from April 10.

Russian diplomats have also been advised to evacuate.

Today the Foreign Office added that it is “considering next steps” after the threat.

It is still unclear why next Wednesday has been set as a deadline – but it is sure to spark fears despot Kim Jong-un will launch an attack after that date.

This week South Korean workers employed in factories in the North were also told to leave by April 10.

The dramatic development came as North Korea moved a second missile to its east coast in a further threat to Japan, South Korea and US Pacific bases.

The rogue state has already transported a Musudan missile with a range of 1,800 miles (3,000km) to the same area.

Fears ... the compound housing the British, Swedish and German embassies
                flickr
                Today, a Foreign Office spokesman reportedly said: “We can confirm that the British Embassy in Pyongyang received a communication from the North Korean government this morning.

“It said that the North Korean government would be unable to guarantee the safety of embassies and international organisations in the country in the event of conflict from April 10.”

The Foreign Office today confirmed that it has “no immediate plans to withdraw our embassy” in Pyongyang and said it condemned the “provocation” by the North Korean government.

A spokesman went on: “The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea has responsibilities under the Vienna convention to protect diplomatic missions, and we believe they have taken this step as part of their continuing rhetoric that the US poses a threat to them.”

The Foreign office declined to disclose how many staff are working in Pyongyang, but said no decision had yet been taken on whether to pull out. "We are considering next steps," the spokesman added.

Troops ... South Korean female army reservists raise their hands to adopt a resolution against North Korea

Pledge ... South Korea is currently engaged in joint military exercises with the US
                Two rockets have been loaded onto mobile launchers and hidden in special underground facilities on North Korea's east coast , according to a government official.

The official added: “The North is apparently intent on firing the missiles without prior warning.”

The range of the second missile is unknown though it is believed to be an inter-continental ballistic KN-08 missile, which is untested by the regime.

It came as a powerful 6.2 magnitude earthquake struck near the North Korean border in far-eastern Russia.

The epicenter of the quake, which struck at 1pm (GMT) was south-west of Vladivostok, around five miles from Russian border town Zarubino.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon has pledged to tone down pronouncements about its military build-up after the crisis on the Korean peninsula threatens to spiral out of control.

In recent days, the US has flown two B-2 stealth bombers over South Korean and announced an expansion of missile defence systems in Alaska and Guam.

But rather than encouraging North Korea to back down, the US's military movements have prompted even greater threats and belligerent rhetoric from Pyongyang.

Comment

• Random earthquake coincidental?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    Random earthquake coincidental?
                    Another underground test? Weren't there reports of an earthquake after the test in February?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Another underground test? Weren't there reports of an earthquake after the test in February?
                      That's what I was thinking, but I'm not fully awake yet.

Comment

• Like I said before, we're not going to give him a swift ass whoopin', we'll let him set up so he can have a long, drawn-out war for the sake of pumping our military industrial complex up.

It's the economy, stupid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          Random earthquake coincidental?
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          Last one was like a 5.2, if I remember correctly, this was even bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Last one was like a 5.2, if I remember correctly, this was even bigger.
                            Wonder what kind of yield would be needed to get that kind of quake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Wonder what kind of yield would be needed to get that kind of quake.
                              I feel like our Gov't should already have that data on hand from when we did our underground testing.

I am merely speculating, though.
                              <---------unqualified opinion.

Comment

• Government's unqualified research and opinion > our unqualified speculations

Comment

Working...
                                X