Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
      It came in too close to shore and ran aground. It was a crazy manhunt for the Special Forces soldiers that were on board.
      So they can't operate it efficiently or don't have the technology to detect a shallow spot.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I work with a recent Navy sonar person. He says not to worry. The subs may be quiet now, but that NK's subs don't have very good batteries. Pretty soon, they will have to go back to diesel, which means they will be on the surface and will be easy to detect.
      Kinda what I figured when electronic/ diesel was mentioned.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
        So they can't operate it efficiently or don't have the technology to detect a shallow spot.
        Not sure but I would vote for ineptness. They do not train nearly as often as most countries.

Comment

• Don't y'all remember that his father every year around this time, would make threats of war and nuclear test?

Then, the world aka USA would make sanctions, at the same time we and rest of the world would say, we will give you food and medical aid to help your people. He would back off and N. Korea would get the aid they needed.

He is playing the same game, but he is going over board with his actions. He just wants to show the world that he will make all these threats, that will never be acted upon. Because, he know if he did ever act, most likely his regime will no longer exist, and China would never allow that to happen.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              In other news, the USA has stationed 18 Iowa class submarines somewhere in the ocean (it really doesn't matter where) that can shove a nuke up anyone's ass from underwater... from anywhere.
              iowa class subs huh? we americans actually have 18 ohio class subs. if you gonna talk about our military at least be correct

Comment

• Iowa class is Battleships, foo! Didn't you see the video I posted a few days ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  iowa class subs huh? we americans actually have 18 ohio class subs. if you gonna talk about our military at least be correct
                  But, but, but he went to Baylor for 5 years and hes rich!!!!111!!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Iowa class is Battleships, foo! Didn't you see the video I posted a few days ago?
                    Both of you are wrong. Iowa isn't a class, it's a state.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• the real question is can you name a state without "E" in the name?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Washington
                        Oklahoma
                        Iowa
                        Kansas
                        .....that a all I got

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• lol
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            Shit, can't believe I got that mixed up.

Ever serve on an Ohio class?
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Hawaii, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Arizona, Alabama. I left off the ones already mentioned and I didn't look at a map. I may have missed some...

Comment

• Or, wa, sd, nd, mn, wi, mi, ut, id, nv, ca, az, co, nm, tx, ok, ar, ks, mo, il, id, oh, pa, ny, ct, vt, ma, ri, nj, md, va, wv, tn, ky, nc, sc, ga, fl, al, ms, la, ak, hi

Does this qualify as content?

Comment

Working...
                                X