No announcement yet.

Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, the writing is almost on the wall.

China is positioning, US is "positioning", South Korea is "positioning" and NK is bat shit crazy....all the makings to have a nice ol' island of glass in the very near future.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      all the makings to have a nice ol' island of glass in the very near future.
      Wishful thinking, and unless a nuke actually reaches the US, that won't ever happen.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Wishful thinking, and unless a nuke actually reaches the US, that won't ever happen.
        Isnt everything....until it happens?

You know as SOON as a "war" breaks out, we are going straight for their reactors and stockpiles.

We even have a Bunker Buster that travles more than 20ft through concrete. If anything, I am hoping that at least one of these is well placed enough that NK provides the fireworks...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          ...island of glass...
          Korea isn't an island, dude.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Hey, don't let facts get in the way of fantasies! Fuckin' buzzkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              not yet
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                If you are talking about this thread .... you didn't really address it.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=42404
                I stick by what I said in the thread. I feel no need to spew my accolades and accomplishments to a bunch of people on the internet whom I have never met. If you see this as an absence of having accomplished then so be it.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                I'll tell you what DOHCTR...

Earn something is Australia, hell just get a damn job and self sustain for a year...and you might get a small amount of respect with the entitled bull shit you spew. If you can't get a job in a place with much lower unemployment, then go ahead and admit you can't do anything without daddy's checkbook. You're almost seeing the world as the rest of us do.
                I would love to, in fact that is why I applied for a working visa. I can work two periods of six months but not at the same institution.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                He has no experience outside of college. At all. He thinks vacationing gives him experience.
                I sincerely disagree, I believe traveling is essential to gathering some of the most fundamental life experiences.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  I stick by what I said in the thread. I feel no need to spew my accolades and accomplishments to a bunch of people on the internet whom I have never met. If you see this as an absence of having accomplished then so be it.

I would love to, in fact that is why I applied for a working visa. I can work two periods of six months but not at the same institution.

I sincerely disagree, I believe traveling is essential to gathering some of the most fundamental life experiences.
                  So you give us a link so we can read about your accomplishments, and then tell us you aren't going to tell us about your accomplishments?
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Since that's all you know, of course you would believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Since that's all you know, of course you would believe that.
                      All I know is traveling? Lol.

Comment

• Well, that and how to be Dad's minion... Lots of rough life lessons there for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          So you give us a link so we can read about your accomplishments, and then tell us you aren't going to tell us about your accomplishments?
                          He's dancing a jig. You can't throw out mention of accolades and accomplishments, when you have none, then say "I'm not explaining it to a bunch of people I don't know on the Internet." That was done intentionally. He backed himself in to a corner, and he won't explain because he has none, outside of college.

Alex - Travel is essential. But a week here, and two weeks there does nothing, when you have no real world experience. Of course you think it does, because you have none. I assure you, every older, mature person you talk to, will tell you the same things we have said. In that the older you get, the more you realize how much you don't actually know. You're 24, and you think you have it all figured out. Fact is, you don't. You may have figured out what it takes to graduate college. You may have figured out a little about what your father's business entails. But you don't know what it took to build it. And you don't know what it takes to run it. You could fill volumes of books with the things you don't know. But your ego is so large, that you think you know it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            He's dancing a jig. You can't throw out mention of accolades and accomplishments, when you have none, then say "I'm not explaining it to a bunch of people I don't know on the Internet." That was done intentionally. He backed himself in to a corner, and he won't explain because he has none, outside of college.
                            I assure you that is not the case.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Alex - Travel is essential. But a week here, and two weeks there does nothing, when you have no real world experience. Of course you think it does, because you have none. I assure you, every older, mature person you talk to, will tell you the same things we have said. In that the older you get, the more you realize how much you don't actually know. You're 24, and you think you have it all figured out. Fact is, you don't. You may have figured out what it takes to graduate college. You may have figured out a little about what your father's business entails. But you don't know what it took to build it. And you don't know what it takes to run it. You could fill volumes of books with the things you don't know. But your ego is so large, that you think you know it all.
                            I agree wholeheartedly with that statement, in fact this is not the first time I have live abroad either. I once spent a semester studying abroad at Oxford University (Christ Church) where I lived and loved it.

I don't think I have it "all figured out", but I know a lot about a few very specific things, just like you do with certain things (I respect your culinary knowledge for one). Fact is I am still by all standards a young man, and I believe that for my age I have done a lot, but also have a lot to do.

Comment

• You said you have tons of experience compared to most people your age, but you are unwilling to say what that is.

Here is a simple news flash......a first year boot in the Navy has travelled the world far more than you.......matter of fact........hundreds of thousands of military troops younger than you have done that before their 21st bday.
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Reading all of this reminds me of a song... "Tattoos and scars" by Montgomery Gentry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X