Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Wait a second, at 24 with "a lifetime of experience".
    Not in the slightest, I said I have experienced more than most people. I have done quite a lot in 24 years, and am proud of what I have done.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    He is a product of poor parenting
    Excuse me? This legitimately offends me as I have a stellar relationship with both of my parents. They are some of the most down to Earth people you will ever meet and I consider them my best friends. As a kid they did everything they could for my sister and I; showed up to all our sporting events, went to all our school functions, etc.
    They have supported me in all of my decisions and before you even think about judging their parenting or what kind of people they are then I suggest you meet them.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    exactly right. They have no fucking clue what it is like to be completely at the bottom of the barrel and have to pick yourself back up and start over. When things got tough here, DOHCTR took dad's money and moved to Australia. America has turned out a generation of know it all cry babies that dont know what to do when they fail at a part of their life. They dont know how to improvise, adapt, and overcome.
    You are right, I have never been in a mental institution and had to start over. In fact I doubt that will ever happen.
    Hell, I don't see how shit in America got tough, my life was easier there and I had access to much more than I do here. Saved for a year, moved here for moral reasons. Simple as that.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
      3) Large discipline problems for the Soldiers.

That's what the commanding general stated when he issued the ban.
      I dont buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Not in the slightest, I said I have experienced more than most people. I have done quite a lot in 24 years, and am proud of what I have done.

I guess I am unfamiliar with your accolades and experience. I can't imagine that it is enough to back up that statement. I do want to stress that I am not attempting to be disrespectful in any way, just looking for more clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
          3) Large discipline problems for the Soldiers.

That's what the commanding general stated when he issued the ban.
          True; I forgot about that as it did not seem to happen often. They were pretty good about handling disciplinary problems on an individual basis when I was there. The only group punishments we ever received there were gi parties.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Excuse me? This legitimately offends me as I have a stellar relationship with both of my parents. They are some of the most down to Earth people you will ever meet and I consider them my best friends. As a kid they did everything they could for my sister and I; showed up to all our sporting events, went to all our school functions, etc.
            They have supported me in all of my decisions and before you even think about judging their parenting or what kind of people they are then I suggest you meet them.

I don't really give a shit if you're offended. Parents should be parents first, so the whole "best friend" thing carries no weight. In fact, that's probably part of the problem. And if they carry themselves even close to how you do on here, I've got no desire to meet them.

Plain and simple, your attitude, is a by product of them. Whether it is genes, or their behavior, your parents fucked up somewhere along the way. This isn't a case of a rebellious child. It's a case of entitlement, and thinking your shit doesn't stink. That all goes back to how you were raised, and that's a fact.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

they fucked up by not teaching him how not to be a pompous snob.

Comment

I don't really give a shit if you're offended. Parents should be parents first, so the whole "best friend" thing carries no weight. In fact, that's probably part of the problem. And if they carry themselves even close to how you do on here, I've got no desire to meet them.

Plain and simple, your attitude, is a by product of them. Whether it is genes, or their behavior, your parents fucked up somewhere along the way. This isn't a case of a rebellious child. It's a case of entitlement, and thinking your shit doesn't stink. That all goes back to how you were raised, and that's a fact.
                As a child my parent were parents, they became my friends when I moved out and became gradually more self-sufficient. I talk with them all the time, especially my Dad as we have common interests and hobbies... you know, as friends do. Before you insult them, I suggest you either meet them or talk to one of the many board members who have met them.

If the way you carry yourself on here is any indication of how you treat people, the children you have (who suffer from a broken marriage mind you) are most likely a couple of self righteous and pompous dolts as well.

Comment

As a child my parent were parents, they became my friends when I moved out and became gradually more self-sufficient. I talk with them all the time, especially my Dad as we have common interests and hobbies... you know, as friends do. Before you insult them, I suggest you either meet them or talk to one of the many board members who have met them.

If the way you carry yourself on here is any indication of how you treat people, the children you have (who suffer from a broken marriage mind you) are most likely a couple of self righteous and pompous dolts as well.
                  You're going to have to try harder if you want to take a cheap shot that will piss me off. My children don't "suffer" from anything. They are far better off now, than they were with parents who became miserable. I can also guarantee you, at 5 & 11, they've got a far greater grasp on how the world works than you do. They are both extremely intelligent, athletic, solid work ethic, and far more respectful than you appear to be.

Interesting that you chose "pompous and dolts" to describe them, because that's exactly what your faggot ass is. When you get back from your funded vacation, I'll be glad to let them show you how a humble adult is supposed to act. But, keep on living the charmed life. You won't ever amount to anything of importantance, that your father doesn't hand you. So, congratulations on that.

Keep trying to take your cheap shots. One day, someone is going to knock your pussy ass head off. I'll make sure to be there to tell your entitled ass "I told you so." And for the record - the way I treat people is a direct reflection of how they treat me, and how they carry themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Side note ...

It should be noted that there is a country wide ban on alcohol for US forces in the Korean peninsula. Also, I understand that tanks are being painted for a foliage environment and are "disappearing" from Ft Hood. Lastly, everyone on a profile has had their profile reviewed and almost none of them have the "carry individual weapon" box checked no. Shit, my brother has stage 4 cancer and his profile was just re-written to allow him to wear a uniform for at least 12 hours and carry and fire a weapon. Normally cancer patients' profiles prevent them from doing much of anything. Up until last week his was marked NO on everything.
                    If he has cancer, shouldn't he be a part of a WTU?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You're going to have to try harder if you want to take a cheap shot that will piss me off. My children don't "suffer" from anything. They are far better off now, than they were with parents who became miserable. I can also guarantee you, at 5 & 11, they've got a far greater grasp on how the world works than you do. They are both extremely intelligent, athletic, solid work ethic, and far more respectful than you appear to be.

Interesting that you chose "pompous and dolts" to describe them, because that's exactly what your faggot ass is. When you get back from your funded vacation, I'll be glad to let them show you how a humble adult is supposed to act. But, keep on living the charmed life. You won't ever amount to anything of importantance, that your father doesn't hand you. So, congratulations on that.

Keep trying to take your cheap shots. One day, someone is going to knock your pussy ass head off. I'll make sure to be there to tell your entitled ass "I told you so." And for the record - the way I treat people is a direct reflection of how they treat me, and how they carry themselves.
                      I assure you that in person I am quite respectful to those who are deserved of respect. On the other hand you have always been nothing but a whiner on this board whose go-to insults are "entitled" and "rich boy". Sure, my family has a little more money than some other families but for some reason that is a crime on this board (as evidenced by the haters who come out any time someone posts something nice and they get pecked to death until they run off).

I know not why you think this is a "funded vacation" either, as I saved my money, got a visa, and moved. Yep, it was that simple. It will be a year until the USA gets any more of my money (or longer if I can help it). As for the cheap shots, you are always the one who fires them across my bow at every opportunity in lieu of having a civil discussion.

Comment

I would also like to add that this was an incredibly civil discussion about the military capabilities of North Korea and potential military action until LANTIRN needlessly interjected this:

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Get out into the world and experience how people actually live; and I don't mean use your dad's money to cruise around Australia looking for pussy. If you are going to attempt to experience the world outside of the U.S., then for fuck's sake at least do it like a man and experience other citizen's real lives.
                        I argue civilly and respectfully, but "lol u rich boy" is an inevitability.

Comment

I assure you that in person I am quite respectful to those who are deserved of respect. On the other hand you have always been nothing but a whiner on this board whose go-to insults are "entitled" and "rich boy". Sure, my family has a little more money than some other families but for some reason that is a crime on this board (as evidenced by the haters who come out any time someone posts something nice and they get pecked to death until they run off).

I know not why you think this is a "funded vacation" either, as I saved my money, got a visa, and moved. Yep, it was that simple. It will be a year until the USA gets any more of my money (or longer if I can help it). As for the cheap shots, you are always the one who fires them across my bow at every opportunity in lieu of having a civil discussion.

Whiner? Lmao. Not so much. I bust my ass day in and day out, in every little thing I do. I rarely complain about anything. I've got no issues with your family having money. Good for them. I've even stated before that it wasn't relevant to the topic at hand before, when someone brought it up to you. What is very relevant here, is your entitled attitude. Which is more prevalent in those that come from money. You're not kidding anyone. Your parents in one way or another, funded this vacation. You may have saved, sure. While you were living in a place they paid for, thus giving you the freedom to save. You also worked for them, being overpaid, in a business your degree has nothing to do with.

I have not once picked on someone over money alone. It's petty, and irrelevant. I also don't give a rat's ass. There is a big difference between you and others on this board who have money. Attitude. It's that simple. What I "fire" isn't cheap shots. It's truth in observation.

Comment

Oh, I'll also add maturity to the differences between you, and others who have money.

Comment

I would also like to add that this was an incredibly civil discussion about the military capabilities of North Korea and potential military action until LANTIRN needlessly interjected this:

I argue civilly and respectfully, but "lol u rich boy" is an inevitability.
                              I don't care about how much money you have; I am a capitalist and if someone works hard and earns millions then that is great. I also don't care if you inhereted millions, or won it in the lottery. Your attitude is what I have a problem with.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                If he has cancer, shouldn't he be a part of a WTU?
                                He is .... They just reviewed everyone's profile in the WTU. All of the profiles now have the weapon box checked yes.
                                Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 03-31-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X