Can't say "illegal", "undocumented"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Let me just throw something out there for everyone to think about...

Say that Obama and the Dems gets their way with this amnesty and path to citizenship bull crap. That means that an "undocumented" person can go and file for a resident alien card (not citizenshi pyet), and a social security card to get them documented and paying into our tax system.

What stops someone who is a current US citizen or a legal immigrant or even one of these undocumented people from getting a complete new identification? Take for instance, a white guy from Texas that is claiming to be an "undocumented" person from Canada. Who is to say he is not? He's undocumented. He could just leave his SS and TX ID home one day and go in to tell them his Canada story. Now you have a guy with two completely different IDs. Talk about a tool to lead a criminal life.
    Fingerprints.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Fingerprints.

Stevo
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        I still hate yankees 10,000,000 times more than I will ever hate on some border jumpers. After returning from New England, I went to the Garland day labor center and started randomly hugging a bunch of taco vendors. Hell, I'll even speak Spanish if it keeps the Yankees out.

The truth is, most illegals are better people than the majority of "citizens" north of the Mason-Dixon.
        Man I can honestly agree with this 100%!!!!

Ive had some really good beaner buddies but dont recall ever having any friends that were yanks.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Fingerprints.

Stevo
          Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          It can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Let me just throw something out there for everyone to think about...

Say that Obama and the Dems gets their way with this amnesty and path to citizenship bull crap. That means that an "undocumented" person can go and file for a resident alien card (not citizenshi pyet), and a social security card to get them documented and paying into our tax system.

What stops someone who is a current US citizen or a legal immigrant or even one of these undocumented people from getting a complete new identification? Take for instance, a white guy from Texas that is claiming to be an "undocumented" person from Canada. Who is to say he is not? He's undocumented. He could just leave his SS and TX ID home one day and go in to tell them his Canada story. Now you have a guy with two completely different IDs. Talk about a tool to lead a criminal life.
            Dip into welfare 20 times!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Fingerprints.

Stevo
              In theory you're correct. I've never once been arrested, but have been fingerprinted 15-20 times over the last 10-12 years.

It would not surprise me the least little bit for our top notch, high speed government to not input these fingerprints into the same DB/system for comparison or to simply NOT take fingerprints.

Hell, it would not surprise me if we welcomed them with amnesty, SS cards...etc and maybe 20K to get them all started!
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X