Obama takes Sequester pay cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    SMDH, im glad texas (dfwmustangs) does not think for the rest of the country or we would be TOTALLY FUCKED.
    Great point, things are going so good for us now.

Comment

I dont think any modern president should be paid.

Comment

great point. shoulda let al gore in back in '04... lets not dwell in the past.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so the lil stoner from Chi-town who has never had a real job in his life, is now a war mongerer from wars that everyone EXCEPT him profited on. I wonder how much GWB got cut under the table from haliburton. also funny that GWB is worth 25mil and cheney is worth 90 mil now..

SMDH, im glad texas (dfwmustangs) does not think for the rest of the country or we would be TOTALLY FUCKED.
          So, starting multiple wars, firing drones at everything moving, executing Americans without trial isn't warmongering? And you think that anyone but Haliburton can do the job they do? There's a reason that every presidency has given them no bid contracts. There's no one else who can do it.

Remind me again, how does a community organizer amass over a million dollars?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            So, starting multiple wars, firing drones at everything moving, executing Americans without trial isn't warmongering? And you think that anyone but Haliburton can do the job they do? There's a reason that every presidency has given them no bid contracts. There's no one else who can do it.

Remind me again, how does a community organizer amass over a million dollars?
            Truth be known, Barry stunk as a "community organizer". He's failed at every job he's had, including his current one.

Comment

The VP has decided to decline taking a cut in pay but said he would consider it if other staffers are forced with furloughs.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

i a clueless how many new wars were started sincec 2008? Mr. Google is in daddy mode right now, so enlighten me.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I believe I posted up the places Obama has increased his warmongering in. Oh, and the US. Attacks on the US by this president on her people

Comment

says the 'ghost hunter'.. LMAO!
                    I'm the skeptic that doesn't believe in ghosts.

Comment

you're the spam bot that posts his stupid ass youtube feed on here.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Oh, and the US. Attacks on the US by this president on her people
                        wtf you just say me?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

wtf you just say me?
                          Sorry, I forgot and used proper English. Allow me to translate:

"Yo dawg. Dat 'bama dun laid down some 187 on bitches without talking to Johnny law to see if dey dun fucked up. He hit dem over da head n shit with some motherfuckin star trek shit. You dun even get to talk to that bitch lawyer cuz his ass just pops your ass. That's fucked up dawg." -Google Translator

Comment

already, way to keep it 100 my cracka
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Also "Word. Dat Bama aint no koolaid drinkin motherfucker. He be a durka durka motherfucker. Hell bitch, he aint even black. That bitch's moms have jungle fever with some goat fucker in Kenya. Why the fuck the white bitch want a motherfucker who aint got no 22's?"

Comment

or at least a benzo on twankies, amirite?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X