No announcement yet.

Obama takes Sequester pay cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stand Pelosi. I am a gun nut and FFL, so I am evil to most liberals.

The rest of it......I give up.

Comment

Did he increase it or inherit it, and then get pegged with increasing it?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Either way ,, he damn sure aint doin anything to decrease it !

Comment

Idgaf

Comment

Bush left office with under 10 trillion in debt. It's currently rapidly approaching 17 trillion. That's 70% increase in 5 years and 7 trillion in real dollars.

Let's ask Obama what his view is of someone who would do that

“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents -- number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back -- $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.” Obama said on July 3, 2008, at a campaign event in Fargo, N.D.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              According to the black caucus (Toni Morrison), Bill Clinton was dubbed the "first black president" in the mid-'90's.
              Was he was the first president that the black cock.us could get behind?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Bush left office with under 10 trillion in debt. It's currently rapidly approaching 17 trillion. That's 70% increase in 5 years and 7 trillion in real dollars.

Let's ask Obama what his view is of someone who would do that

“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents -- number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back -- $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.” Obama said on July 3, 2008, at a campaign event in Fargo, N.D.
                how many wars and foreign engagements did obama incur? SRSLY.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  Was he was the first president that the black cock.us could get behind?
                  Clever.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Actually, it's $7 trillion in nominal dollars, but that's neither here nor there.

What I'm really thinking over here is, "Holy shit, did someone on this board actually just calculate a percentage increase correctly?"
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      how many wars and foreign engagements did obama incur? SRSLY.
                      Still in Iraq, Afghanistan, destabilized Libya and Egypt, in Syria and Jordan, gearing up for North Korea all with cutbacks in the military that were his ideas. Also have troops in the Sudan. Obama's been quite the warmonger for a Peace Prize recipient. Oh, you also have his assassinations of American citizens without due process and drone attacks which aren't cheap either.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Actually, it's $7 trillion in nominal dollars, but that's neither here nor there.

What I'm really thinking over here is, "Holy shit, did someone on this board actually just calculate a percentage increase correctly?"
                        I stand corrected.

Comment

BUT he said he would cut the deficit in half??? Why hasn't he done that yet?

Comment

Still in Iraq, Afghanistan, destabilized Libya and Egypt, in Syria and Jordan, gearing up for North Korea and Iran all with cutbacks in the military that were his ideas. Also have troops in the Sudan. Obama's been quite the warmonger for a Peace Prize recipient. Oh, you also have his assassinations of American citizens without due process and drone attacks which aren't cheap either.
                            fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              BUT he said he would cut the deficit in half??? Why hasn't he done that yet?
                              says the 'ghost hunter'.. LMAO!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so the lil stoner from Chi-town who has never had a real job in his life, is now a war mongerer from wars that everyone EXCEPT him profited on. I wonder how much GWB got cut under the table from haliburton. also funny that GWB is worth 25mil and cheney is worth 90 mil now..

SMDH, im glad texas (dfwmustangs) does not think for the rest of the country or we would be TOTALLY FUCKED.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X