Sooooooo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I am in the middle on the whole deal. I just have a real problem with some doctor delivering what is essentially a full term baby and then cutting its spinal cord with a pair of scissors like you would do with a hog or some other animal you don't want. I'm damn near a sociopath when it comes to hurting people i don't like and that shit is really disturbing to me.

At the same time the state shouldn't be able to tell someone what to do with their body.

There is a middle ground in there somewhere but pro-death people are like second amendment people when it comes to bending on this issue. Of course abortion isn't in the Bill of Rights.

I agree with all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      What a majority of the pro-life movement looks like.

Oh look, a lefty trying to make a joke about hypocrisy
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• IMO regardless of what term the baby is in it is murder, but the decision should still fall on the mother as to what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          IMO regardless of what term the baby is in it is murder, but the decision should still fall on the mother as to what happens.
          So at what point does this "decision" to murder as you say become punishable by law? 1day, 1week, 1year, 18years after birth??? This is the question I have always ponder. Just when does the "law" consider it murder?

The Gosnell case proved that a Dr can be prosecuted for murder even before full delivery is achieved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
            So at what point does this "decision" to murder as you say become punishable by law? 1day, 1week, 1year, 18years after birth??? This is the question I have always ponder. Just when does the "law" consider it murder?
            The point of viability, usually 23 weeks.
            The Gosnell case proved that a Dr can be prosecuted for murder even before full delivery is achieved.
            He was aborting babies past the point of viability, which is wrong and illegal as fuck.

Comment

• If you are not a parent or a veteran, you have no opinion on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                If you are not a parent or a veteran, you have no opinion on this.

Comment

The point of viability, usually 23 weeks.

Really, I know some that have lived at 20 weeks afterall what's 3 weeks between fiends?

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  He was aborting babies past the point of viability, which is wrong and illegal as fuck.

Yet it happens every day past the point of viability or 23 weeks as you say.

Should have know better than to take you of off ignore.

Comment

Really, I know some that have lived at 20 weeks afterall what's 3 weeks between fiends?
                    I haven't ever heard of a premie living at 20 weeks.

Yet it happens every day past the point of viability or 23 weeks as you say.

Should have know better than to take you of off ignore.
                    Uhhhhh. dowhut?

Comment

I haven't ever heard of a premie living at 20 weeks.

Uhhhhh. dowhut?
                      Sorry my bad just called them their kid was 22 weeks 1 day they know this because she had IVF. Without having IVF it is sometimes hard to determine the exact week. Abortions after the 23 week threshold happen every day.

Comment

Sorry my bad just called them their kid was 22 weeks 1 day they know this because she had IVF. Without having IVF it is sometimes hard to determine the exact week. Abortions after the 23 week threshold happen every day.
                        Where at? Unless it falls under certain medical reasons, it's illegal.

Even with your friends kid living at 22 weeks 1 day, it's still a medical miracle. The earliest record is 128 days early.
                        Last edited by racrguy; 06-28-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

A parent should always be able to legally murder their child. That way, the saying "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" will have some teeth.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            A parent should always be able to legally murder their child. That way, the saying "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" will have some teeth.
                            I support this. Late post term abortions FTW!

Comment

• I'm kinda not kidding.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                My mom used to pull that shit till I told her "I came into this world screaming and covered in your blood and I can go out the same way."
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X