Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamacare..Don't pay the penalty, lose your license, your house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard there will be a high tax on aspirin now,

Because it's white and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      That's not what I'm hearing. If you don't play ball, they will ruin you.

From a friend of a friend, his personal experience...

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
      After my post, I read the article. It mentions the same thing , or similar, that I read this morning.

The federal government has consistently denied that any fines pertaining to Obamacare non-compliance could be seized from bank accounts, despite reports last year that the IRS had hired 16,500 new agents to harass citizens who attempt to evade the new law.

“There’s no criminal sanctions for not paying this, and there’s no ability to levy a bank account or do seizures,” then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman said in April 2010.

In addition, Americans who refuse to pay for mandatory health insurance “shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution,” according to the law itself.

Section 1501(g)(2) of the Affordable Care Act also states that the IRS cannot “file notice of lien with respect to any property of a taxpayer by reason of any failure to pay the penalty imposed by this section

Comment

14K deductible and 600 a month cost. Yeah, that is awesome.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The government got rid of the Mafia so they could take over & take it to the next level. But this whole thing is extreme & will result in extreme consequences down the road
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            That's not what I'm hearing. If you don't play ball, they will ruin you.

From a friend of a friend, his personal experience...

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
            Reminds me: "We have to pass it to find out what's in it..."

(Although I don't see how the federal government has any control over a state-issued driver's license.)

If the above is even close to true and can be verified, it should be splattered all across the internet, sent to Drudgereport, Fox News, and land right on Ted Cruz's desk tomorrow.....

Comment

This will be he biggest cluster fuck ever. Govt running healthcare bwahaha a that's some funny chit

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                This will be he biggest cluster fuck ever. Govt running healthcare bwahaha a that's some funny chit
                The really fucked up part is it isn't even socialized medicine like Canada or the UK has, which is what they originally said they wanted. This is just making you buy insurance, which doesn't even attempt to solve any of the real problems with health care in the U.S. Not that this is at all surprising to me; I fully expected them to lie and attempt to pull off some crazy shenanigans. What surprised me then was the damn thing passed. Nothing much is surprising to me anymore in relation to the government.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

This was complete horseshit from the start.

I do still find it amusing that the idiots in the White House made Alex Jones legitimate with their attempts at gun confiscation. What a bunch of fucking clowns.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Someone tries to take my house over fucking insurance and they will have a war on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Someone tries to take my house over fucking insurance and they will have a war on their hands.
                      But your house is way too large for a single person to live in, they'll let the mortgage company take it and then rent it to some poor family with 8 kids for $200 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        My DL is issued by the state of Texas, Obama doesn't have anything to do with it. As for your home the IRS most certainly can seize it for government owed debt.

That's funny it's also linked to all 50 states, so if any other state says you owe on a ticket they sill no renew it.

Comment

Working...
                        X