Russia rolling into Ukrane while Obama hits happy hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    How is this a threat to our national security?
    Grandstanding is uh-portant.
    Last edited by YALE; 03-06-2014, 06:47 PM.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Someone play connect the dots and show me.
      I am in the same boat. I know there are a lot of grey areas and indirect ways this could play a part in our daily economic, but hell if I can think of anything that is worth us going to ANOTHER war over.

However, if we're gonna go to fucking war - go to war and fucking own.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Comment

Someone play connect the dots and show me.
          No one really can, our government sucks balls.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            I am in the same boat. I know there are a lot of grey areas and indirect ways this could play a part in our daily economic, but hell if I can think of anything that is worth us going to ANOTHER war over.

However, if we're gonna go to fucking war - go to war and fucking own.
            Which we won't, 'cause me might kill some orphaned puppies.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Ever think, we are the bad guys?
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                Ever think, we are the bad guys?
                The be the best, you have to make everyone else your bitch.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  The be the best, you have to make everyone else your bitch.
                  If you still think the US is the best, you are lying to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    If you still think the US is the best, you are lying to yourself.
                    Never said we were the best goober, thats just the American way.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Shit

We're the best around, nothing's ever going to keep us down.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        Never said we were the best goober, thats just the Russian way.
                        Fixed.

Comment

• Here we go

Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing to “invade eastern Ukraine” after occupying the country’s Black Sea peninsula of Crimea, Estonia said.

Russia warned that Ukraine’s government has lost control of the country today, fueling concern the Kremlin may extend a military intervention as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called for it to halt a takeover of the disputed province.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            Here we go

Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing to “invade eastern Ukraine” after occupying the country’s Black Sea peninsula of Crimea, Estonia said.

Russia warned that Ukraine’s government has lost control of the country today, fueling concern the Kremlin may extend a military intervention as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called for it to halt a takeover of the disputed province.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...onia-says.html
                            And Putin just continues to laugh at us:
                            NO DEAL: Kremlin rebuffs Kerry, won't budge on Crimea referendum
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Just saw a headline on yahoo.com that Russia has apparently downed a US drone in Crimea, in tact, by using complex radio-electronic equipment.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                Just saw a headline on yahoo.com that Russia has apparently downed a US drone in Crimea, in tact, by using complex radio-electronic equipment.
                                I saw this as well

First thought was "Another F-in drone? When will we change or upgrade our technology so that American Tax Payers are not inadvertently providing American Grade weapons to these countries which we are NOT aligned?"

Something needs to be done; this is turning into a joke that will eventually put American lives at risk.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X