Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dramatic, Little Known GOP Rule Change Takes Choice Of Presidential Candidate Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Ted Cruz will never win the GOP nomination, much less a Presidential Election. Never.
    Pretty sure a lot of people thought that about a first term senator/community organizer going up against Hillary.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Pretty sure a lot of people thought that about a first term senator/community organizer going up against Hillary.
      Democrats hate him. Republicans hate him. Moderates hate him. Obama was only working against one of those. But if you're so certain, care to place a wager?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Ted Cruz will never win the GOP nomination, much less a Presidential Election. Never.

Agreed. His nutball stance on social issues will keep him out long before his polarization does. I probably won't even vote in the next Presidential election. What the hell is the point. I will keep my eyes open on local elections though.

Our government is nothing but corruption, and the more history I've been reading into lately makes me queasy to even be an American we've fucked up so badly so many times in the name of money. We are basically fiscal imperialists, the natural successor to land grabbing imperialists(once we finished doing that to build the country, anyway), since out right invasion is out of fashion in the modern world. I really wish we would go back to being isolationists, but it will never happen as long as money is to be made at the expense of the rest of the world. The thing that interests me is whether or not I'll be alive to see our total collapse.

Comment

Working...
        X