Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Ryan levels IRS Commissioner John Koskinen

Hahaha, shit!

Who is the democrat stooge that said at the end "let him answer the question"?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Rep. Carl Levin, D-Mich.
      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

What a smug, arrogant, angry little fuckhead. He should have been arrested on site for obstruction of justice and general douchebaggery.

Comment

This is such bullshit. Even if they lost hard drives, that shit is backed up, stored on tape and usually shipped offsite for disaster storage. There should be backups of backups.

There are so many regulations that businesses have to retain and be able to produce this data, but the government can't? Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            This is such bullshit. Even if they lost hard drives, that shit is backed up, stored on tape and usually shipped offsite for disaster storage. There should be backups of backups.

There are so many regulations that businesses have to retain and be able to produce this data, but the government can't? Typical.
            Use the excuse for an audit. I'm sure it won't fly.

Comment

His reaction is golden.

Comment

Lol the fucking NSA has it all of nobody else does. This is all bs, lost files lmao whatever

Comment

I think they should subpoena (or whatever they call this) the techs that reported the "HD crash." I am sure there is an tech organization that will look at there reports and shoot holes in the results. Where is list of all the email accounts lost in the "HD crash?" Was the lost data ONLY 7 email accounts? IF so, that shit doesn't happen. What was the fault tolerance of the raid array, how many HDDs can fail before you lose data? Where are the other HDDs in the array?

You only lose everything if you want to lose everything.

Comment

Here's how it went in summary:

Q: We need Lois Lerner's e-mail activity
                    A: Okay sure, we will get those to you.

Q: It's been over a year, we need those e-mails.
                    A: Oh, yeah we lost those e-mails, all of them.

Q: Oh, okay well then please get us the backups.
                    A: We lost those too.

Q: Why didn't you mention that you didn't have them when we last a year ago?
                    A: Why does that matter?

Q: Okay, we need these 7 other IRS agents e-mails from this time period.
                    A: Well, would you look at that, we lost all of those e-mails also.

Q: And the backups?
                    A: Yes, they are also gone, damn the luck.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Need more folks like Paul Ryan in politics.
                      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        Need more folks like Paul Ryan in politics.
                        I'm not so sure about Ryan anymore. At first it seemed solid, but he's done some RINO shit in the past. I'm a little uneasy on him.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I'm not so sure about Ryan anymore. At first it seemed solid, but he's done some RINO shit in the past. I'm a little uneasy on him.
                          Well damn.
                          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Isn't he for immigration reform, and by that I mean the GOP leaders version?

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              Isn't he for immigration reform, and by that I mean the GOP leaders version?
                              yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X