No announcement yet.

Paul Ryan levels IRS Commissioner John Koskinen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coming mexi-american war should be interesting.

Comment

I stopped liking him, as a whole, when he went on Hannity and lied to cover his ass. Ryan, and Rubio are going to spend the next few years rebuilding their Conservative profiles, and reveals themselves again during/after the next presidential election.

Comment

This hearing is just an opportunity for rinos to grandstand and help their campaigns, essentially. Nothing said here is going to do much of anything. There is no teeth in any of these fucking shows. If there was, they would assigned a prosecutor to start subpoenaing every one of these worthless fucks.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I didn't ask him a question!!!

Paul Ryan for Pres!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I'm not so sure about Ryan anymore. At first it seemed solid, but he's done some RINO shit in the past. I'm a little uneasy on him.
            Keep in mind that he just ran as the GOP's VP candidate, at 42 years old. He's had a whole lot of grooming from Romney's people. He's definitely pretty sharp but he's never had a real job.

Comment

Here's how it went in summary:

Q: We need Lois Lerner's e-mail activity
              A: Okay sure, we will get those to you.

Q: It's been over a year, we need those e-mails.
              A: Oh, yeah we lost those e-mails, all of them.

Q: Oh, okay well then please get us the backups.
              A: We lost those too.

Q: Why didn't you mention that you didn't have them when we last a year ago?
              A: Why does that matter?

Q: Okay, we need these 7 other IRS agents e-mails from this time period.
              A: Well, would you look at that, we lost all of those e-mails also.

Q: And the backups?
              A: Yes, they are also gone, damn the luck.
              Well will you look at that...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                I didn't ask him a question!!!

Paul Ryan for Pres!
                Fuck that.

Comment

I'm not so sure about Ryan anymore. At first it seemed solid, but he's done some RINO shit in the past. I'm a little uneasy on him.
                  No one will ever be perfect politically. You have to prioritize and use some pragmatism. That said, I'm not exactly sold on Ryan myself.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Fuck that.
                    No shit. I've learned a lot about him that I don't like since the whole Romney/Ryan debacle.

Don't worry guys. In 2016 the tide will turn, and the IRS can then target Democrats to get even, since nothing will happen and no heads will roll.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Q: And the backups?
                      A: Yes, they are also gone, damn the luck.
                      Senator Cruise calls ADM Michael S. Rogers, Director of the National Security Agency to the stand.

ADM Rogers can you please supply the IRS with their 'lost' emails

Comment

The best part was when the IRS chief was asked "Do you support the assignment of a special prosecutor to investigate the corruption in the IRS?"

"No."
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

And just in case people were not completely sure why there hasn't been a special prosecutor assigned to investigate this, there's a reason. Eric Holder is responsible for assigning a special prosecutor. And we all know he swings for Obama's tyrannical dick. What a great feature of our government.

Comment

The best part was when the IRS chief was asked "Do you support the assignment of a special prosecutor to investigate the corruption in the IRS?"

"No."
                            That was a trick question. It's like asking someone if they enjoy suckin dick. Either way they answer it is going to segue into you laughing at them.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              That was a trick question. It's like asking someone if they enjoy suckin dick. Either way they answer it is going to segue into you laughing at them.
                              It wasn't a trick question. If he was certain there was no wrong doing, then assigning a special prosecutor would be of no objection, and would vindicate himself and his department. He takes a cop out saying "oh, the poor tax payers." what a crock of shit. They should have fired back "Don't even think of feigning concern for tax payers after your predecessor has gone on record apologizing for targeting tax payers." There's already been a criminal inquiry, which means evidence of a crime has been substantiated. Shit already hit the fan.

It's akin to telling a police officer he can't search your vehicle after he's established probable cause.

The questions I would have asked is what the punishment for not supplying records requested by the IRS is. Once he back peddled and finally gave an answer, I would ask him if he would be willing to take the same punishment a citizen would receive for the incompetence of losing those records.

The next question I would have asked him is whether or not anything contained in those e-mails would be found to be criminal. He has already made multiple statements that absolutely nothing in those e-mails and this investigation was criminal what-so-ever. Make him state nothing in those e-mails would be criminal, get that on record. I think these e-mails are going to turn up. The chances they eradicated everything beyond the reach of forensic investigators is unlikely.
                              Last edited by CJ; 06-20-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

How many people are going to scan all of their returns on to their computer now? IRS comes a knocking, well god damn I lost my hard drive last year. I mean why not?
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X