• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    lol, good times
    true that

Comment

."Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

While I dislike the man as much as the rest of you, why is he being criticized for this. What better way to celebrate this country than to exercise a freedom you may not otherwise be able to. Just because it ain't fireworks and 'Music a doesn't mean it's wrong.
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        ."Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

While I dislike the man as much as the rest of you, why is he being criticized for this. What better way to celebrate this country than to exercise a freedom you may not otherwise be able to. Just because it ain't fireworks and 'Music a doesn't mean it's wrong.
        Because god damn terrorists.

Comment

Because Islam and Communism (both of which are attributed to this man) are the enemies of the US.

Comment

I do not completely disagree with you, but it just seems like he has no common sense. 9/11 is still fresh in a lot of our minds, and while I'm not going to sit here and talk shit about muslims, visiting a mosque on our Independence Day is just in very poor taste IMO. Maybe 20 years from now I won't feel that way, but I sure do now.

Comment

I've been waiting for someone else to bring this up, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen....

We all know that NationalReport.net is a satire site, right?
              Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
                I've been waiting for someone else to bring this up, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen....

We all know that NationalReport.net is a satire site, right?

I did, but I hadn't paid any attention to the web address on the article. Sumbitch! The worst part is just making a natural assumption that it was true, since literally nothing that dolt does to disrespect this country surprises me any more.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I did, but I hadn't paid any attention to the web address on the article. Sumbitch! The worst part is just making a natural assumption that it was true, since literally nothing that dolt does to disrespect this country surprises me any more.
                  I've done the same thing before(taking a website at face value and finding out it was a satire site). Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.
                  Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

I did the same as Eric. If a guy acts like an asshole, then you just assume that any assholeish behavior attributed to him is par for the course.

Comment

there were a few people that posted in the comment section of the link provided that they heard it on the news stations as well.
                      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

all you have to do is click on the home page and the headline http://nationalreport.net/obama-rece...l-peace-prize/ lifts the veil off the satirical nature of the site.

Before I saw that, and before I'd made it to page 2 of replies, I was all F.T.N. I'm still FTN, but I'm laughing at myself a little too.

another- http://nationalreport.net/anthony-cu...ired-siriusxm/

the site it pretty rich with content- http://nationalreport.net/fappy-the-...-masturbation/
                        Last edited by barronj; 07-07-2014, 03:12 PM.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Fucking LOL
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X