Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    They won't ever be tolerant of you, so you've chosen a losing proposition.
    Aren't there ~18,000,000 of them "tolerating" you in this country right now?
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
      For now. Are you blind enough to not see that their religion demands that they try to force a dictatorship on us over time? Yeah I'd say so. I do what I can to make muslims feel unwelcome here. LOL at the tags

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        sooner or later it's gonna be "cowboys and muslims "
        like in the super bowl?

Comment

• sorry i dont do football. but before my days are over we will have to deal with this. iran has been a shithole since the 70's. it's never going to change. it will never get better. they want a confrontation with us . so be it. islam is a contaminated religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            sorry i dont do football. but before my days are over we will have to deal with this. iran has been a shithole since the 70's. it's never going to change. it will never get better. they want a confrontation with us . so be it. islam is a contaminated religion.
            know how I know your ghey

Comment

They won't ever be tolerant of you, so you've chosen a losing proposition.
              Blanket statements like this are wrong. Not every Muslim embraces terrorism, and certainly not a majority of them.

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
              I don't want to read through all the posts again, but weren't you raised a Baptist and turned Agnostic?
              No, I was raised a Methodist and still am.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                For now. Are you blind enough to not see that their religion demands that they try to force a dictatorship on us over time? Yeah I'd say so. I do what I can to make muslims feel unwelcome here. LOL at the tags

Which religion doesn't want that? As a nation we've propped up or supported quite a few dictators ourselves like;
                Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                sorry i dont do football. but before my days are over we will have to deal with this. iran has been a shithole since the 70's. it's never going to change. it will never get better. they want a confrontation with us . so be it. islam is a contaminated religion.
                Shame how that one didn't turn out like we wanted it to.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Defending the lives of helpless babies isn't the same as killing someone just for worshiping another God. I know you guys have to just be playing davil's advocate because none of you are that retarded to make that comparison.
                  Defending the rights of unborn children by promoting systematic violence against those who don't agree with you is the very definition of hating others for differing beliefs.

Comment

Which religion doesn't want that? As a nation we've propped up or supported quite a few dictators ourselves like;

Shame how that one didn't turn out like we wanted it to.
                    Once the Shah left, it was time to piss on the fire and call the dogs in.

The Shah wasn't great, but he was Emily Post compared to the Ayatollah.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Blanket statements like this are wrong. Not every Muslim embraces terrorism, and certainly not a majority of them.

No, I was raised a Methodist and still am.
                      You are right. Only the good ones embrace terrorism. That's the problem.

You need to read the Quran for yourself. We live in a country where you can easily get and read the entire book. That can't be said of Muslim countries.

Comment

You are right. Only the good ones embrace terrorism. That's the problem.

You need to read the Quran for yourself. We live in a country where you can easily get and read the entire book. That can't be said of Muslim countries.
                        Pulled this from another thread I posted in...

Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                        All I had to do was Google "Koran infidel," and this was the 2nd link to come up.

Islam is a fourteen-hundred years old way of life. One simply can't take the scripture of Islam, which is the Qur'an (also spelled Koran), and make sweeping generalizations about the religion, particularly when one lacks the qualifications to interpret the Qur'an.

The Qur'an makes reference to different groups of non-Muslims. First, the Qur'an recognizes the natural diversity of humanity, "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)." (Qu'ran, 49:13)

There is also the recognition that human beings are religiously and ethnically diverse, "For, had God so willed, He could surely have made you all one single community; however, He lets go astray him that wills [to go astray], and guides aright him that wills [to be guided]; and you will surely be called to account for all that you ever did!" (Qur'an, 16:93)

What then does the Qur'an say about "infidels?" First, what does the term infidel mean? It is not a Qur'anic term. It is a term that Christians have historically applied to non-Christians, particularly Muslims. Christian doctrine simply did not recognize the legitimacy of Islam. Hence, Muslims were "infidels," and usually placed in the same category as "pagans" and "savages."

The Qur'an speaks of "kuffar," or those who disbelieve, or cover up the truth, or deny the truth of God and His messengers. However, it is incorrect to translate "kafir" as infidel. The Qur'an also does not label all non-Muslims as kuffar, or unbelievers.

The Qur'an talks about a group of non-Muslims called "Ahl al-Kitab," or People of Scripture. These are people who have received divine revelation, particularly Christians and Jews. Therefore, the Qur'an automatically recognizes previous Abrahamic faiths and accords special status to the adherents of Christianity and Judaism. What is ironic is that Christian and Jewish doctrine makes no provision for the recognition of Islam; however, Islam recognizes both Christianity and Judaism as divinely-revealed religions. But it is Islam that is always accused of intolerance!

Let's look at one of the most misunderstood passages of the Qur'an:

"And fight in the cause of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out..."

Most people usually only quote the first part.

Here's the entire passage:

"And fight in the cause of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the reward of the unbelievers. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors." (Qur'an, 2:190-192)

Let's look at the interpretation of the above verses. First, examine the historical context. These verses were revealed at a time when Islam was under siege, when the small Muslim community was fighting for its very existence against powerful polytheists. The biography of the Prophet Muhammad, Allah bless him and give him peace, makes it very clear that the Prophet preached peacefully for the first 13 years of his mission. He left Mecca for Medina to make a new start. Even when the polytheists in Mecca were persecuting Muslims and looting their houses, the Prophet hesitated to fight. He only took up arms when God gave him permission:

"Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them." (Qur'an, 22:39)
                        If you bother to read that passage, the Koran doesn't say to kill everybody that isn't Muslim. It says to defend yourself from those that persecute you. It is the Muslim extremists that bend the Koran to their individual beliefs. Sounds awfully familiar... And before you ask, no I am not Muslim.
                        You can interpret that as you wish. If you wish to believe that every Muslim in the world wishes you dead, so be it.

Comment

The muslims treat people badly. Here is a clip of a group of them mistreating a reporter. Just sad.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Is it time to buy bumpfire stocks, yet?
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              The muslims treat people badly. Here is a clip of a group of them mistreating a reporter. Just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTmIFK9K1WQ
                              Kind of like the 14yr old girl that was molested and whipped to death per their 'law' that was in the news today?

Comment

Well if i had my ways I would not let anymore people migrate onto American soil, and yes I do think visas are acceptable. They in no way are tolerating me at all. We have it good here, and everyone else wants a piece of the pie!
                                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                                X