No announcement yet.

Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW I don't fear terrorists. I don't think a few poorly funded guys upset with the US meddling in their affairs can take over our nation from some cave in a 3rd world shit hole.

The powers that be just need a boogeyman to scare the masses. Today's islamic extremist is yesterdays communist and last weeks anarchist.

THE TERRORIST ALERT HAS BEEN RAISED TO RED, LOOK OVER THERE, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME, SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN SOMEWHERE SOMETIMES, LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!

Our own gov't spending will topple this nation long before any outside threat.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      ^^^
      X2

Can we stop pointing to the past to justify the present?

We don't remember last weeks news in this country, but other societies don't see time in the same fashion.

It's unfortunate for us, but other cultures have a much longer memory than ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I'm still trying to find out a problem here.
        Terrorism is great so long as it's terrorism in the name of MY god! Christians should take this olive branch to the Muslims and work with it. Lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Personally I fear Islamic clerics will use what is going on in Egypt to gain control of another country and enslave it's people with sharia law too.
          That's exactly what they want to do to the entire world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
            Terrorism is great so long as it's terrorism in the name of MY god! Christians should take this olive branch to the Muslims and work with it. Lulz
            Or for the unborn children that don't have a chance to fight for themselves... whatever. I am tolerant of other peaceful religions. Killing babies? I wouldn't mind seeing them all sit in the bottom of hell.

Comment

Or for the unborn children that don't have a chance to fight for themselves... whatever. I am tolerant of other peaceful religions. Killing babies? I wouldn't mind seeing them all sit in the bottom of hell.
              Christianity...the religion of the meek and humble?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                Christianity...the religion of the meek and humble?
                So because I believe in standing up for the ones who can't, you question Christianity? Fucking nice, Slider...

Comment

So because I believe in standing up for the ones who can't, you question Christianity? Fucking nice, Slider...

Quite a sidebar, but people have to find their own way. Attempting to spread democracy like its Christianity never works very well. What works here won't always work in every other society, because they haven't evolved to the level of being able to stand up for themselves. I'm not arguing against it, per se, but I do find it slightly troubling. Whole other can of worms, of course. Glad to see someone changed Bills adult diaper and put him to bed.

Comment

I'm not just pro-choice I'm pro-death. I think post birth abortion should be legalized. Pain in the dick kids that disrupt classrooms and repeatedly fail classes, DEATH!

There are too many people using finite resources in this country and I want some barriers to entry!

Responsible adults in committed relationship that are financially stable aren't the ones having abortions. It's young adults and teenagers that are poorly educated, single, and fucking retarded are the ones having abortions. We're just wiping out future welfare cases, convicts, and otherwise worthless drains on society. I'm all for it.

All joking aside, religion is a tool that's been used to justify all kinds of atrocities since the beginning of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Quite a sidebar, but people have to find their own way. Attempting to spread democracy like its Christianity never works very well. What works here won't always work in every other society, because they haven't evolved to the level of being able to stand up for themselves. I'm not arguing against it, per se, but I do find it slightly troubling. Whole other can of worms, of course. Glad to see someone changed Bills adult diaper and put him to bed.
                      Some truths on the internet were enough for a people to rise up and over throw a nation.

We've been trying to get the Iraqis and Afghans to stand up and run shit at gun point for years now and look how successful that's been. lawl

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Democracy doesn't work here either... LOL

Comment

I don't question Christianity, I don't believe abortion is moral or right either. You said you didn't see a problem with someone who bombed abortion clinics in the name of religion. If we were all truly good Christians we'd be about the most pacifistic people on earth. If you don't like something you change it through legislation, not by bombing someone. If you can't see the parallels between abortion clinic bombing in the name of Jesus and blowing up a Sunni mosque in the name of Zaydism or blowing up a Jewish temple in the name of Allah, then this is obviously going nowhere. All are great examples of evil men masking their immorality with a facade of religion. It's not our right to judge sinners, God didn't say "Hey, Rudolph...ignore all the parts in the bible about being a good person and letting me take care of those that sin when they die and go blow up some people." and it's not our right as citizens to judge those who we do not agree with on the opposite end of the political spectrum. So am I questioning the tenets of Christianity or am I questioning whether or not people in this thread realize that all sorts of evil things have been done in the name of Christianity, just like in most religions, even in recent times
                          Last edited by SlowLX; 02-04-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                            I'm not just pro-choice I'm pro-death. I think post birth abortion should be legalized. Pain in the dick kids that disrupt classrooms and repeatedly fail classes, DEATH!

There are too many people using finite resources in this country and I want some barriers to entry!

Responsible adults in committed relationship that are financially stable aren't the ones having abortions. It's young adults and teenagers that are poorly educated, single, and fucking retarded are the ones having abortions. We're just wiping out future welfare cases, convicts, and otherwise worthless drains on society. I'm all for it.

All joking aside, religion is a tool that's been used to justify all kinds of atrocities since the beginning of time.
                            No wonder this world is fucked beyond repair.Justifying murders in the name od financial stability. Hoooo Leeee Shit!

Comment

Democracy doesn't work here either... LOL

No argument from me. We've become fat and complacent, shrouded in a thick cloud of impenetrable bureaurcracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                                I don't question Christianity, I don't believe abortion is moral or right either. You said you didn't see a problem with someone who bombed abortion clinics in the name of religion. If we were all truly good Christians we'd be about the most pacifistic people on earth. If you don't like something you change it through legislation, not by bombing someone. If you can't see the parallels between abortion clinic bombing in the name of Jesus and blowing up a Sunni mosque in the name of Zaydism or blowing up a Jewish temple in the name of Allah, then this is obviously going nowhere. Both are great examples of evil men masking their immorality with a facade of religion. It's not our right to judge sinners, God didn't say "Hey, Rudolph...ignore all the parts in the bible about being a good person and letting me take care of those that sin when they die and go blow up some people." and it's not our right as citizens to judge those who we do not agree with on the opposite end of the political spectrum. So am I questioning the tenets of Christianity or am I questioning whether or not people in this thread realize that all sorts of evil things have been done in the name of Christianity even in recent times?
                                There IS a difference. Killing a bunch of people for not believing in the same God someone else doesn't is simply just hate... every definition of hate you can think of. Now, bombing the abortion clinic destroys the means of conducting the killings and terminates the threats (the people who conduct them) for the sake of the children that are killed there that do not have a say about the termination of their life and cannot defend themselves. I'm not supporting them bombing the clinic, just showing you the difference that you obviously cannot see. Personally, I think there are better ways as well, but trying to go through legislative means is not the answer either since there are too many people itching to justify this act. Just because our government votes it into law, doesn't mean it's right.

Comment

Working...
                                X