Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Kind of like the 14yr old girl that was molested and whipped to death per their 'law' that was in the news today?
    That's fucked up. Those people kill their own kids in the name of Allah, the pig fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Kind of like the 14yr old girl that was molested and whipped to death per their 'law' that was in the news today?
      Damn Muhammed!!! That shit makes me mad. I was just telling the guys at work about the same type of thing that was in the news last year.

Islam Means Misogyny: 14 Year Old Rape Victim Whipped to Death to Appease Allah
      Most 14 year old girls in the modern world are into fingernail polish and boyband crushes. But if you are born under the tyranny of Islam, you are killed by the local Islamic Imam for having the gall to get raped by your 40 year old cousin. A 14 year old girl named Hena was lashed 100 times and died from her wounds because she was a rape victim. This didn’t happen in Taliban controlled Pakistan. It happened in Bangledesh. Because that’s just how they roll in Islam- blame the women for being whores and enticing the rape to befall them. Men are victims of the “uncovered meat” of a woman being attractive.

From the DailyStar here:

The High Court yesterday ordered district officials in Shariatpur to explain why they failed to protect 14-year-old rape victim Hena from being whipped to death as per a fatwa on Monday.

The reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes. Fatally injured Hena was rushed to Naria health complex where she succumbed to her injuries.
      Pedophilia is nothing new in Islam. The whole religion was founded on the practice as their beloved prophet Muhammad married and banged a six year old. And now that Hena is dead, I guess there is one more virgin in heaven to be awarded to a terrorist suicide bomber. This is how they keep Islamic heaven stocked ya know.
      Last edited by line-em-up; 02-04-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

14-Year-Old Rape Victim Whipped To Death After Bangladesh Clerics Sentence Her To 100 Lashes With Bamboo Cane

Dhaka, Bangladesh (The Weekly Vice) - Mosammet Hena, a 14-year-old girl who was whipped to death for having a supposed affair with a married man, died before it was discovered she had been raped by the man instead.

According to authorities, four Islamic clerics were arrested after ordering the teen to suffer 100 lashes with a bamboo cane for her alleged "crime." The girl collapsed Monday after she was struck 70 times. She was taken to a local hospital, but died a few hours later.

Investigators looking into the case discovered that the girl was instead raped by her married cousin. Local clerics immediately accused the teen of having an affair and ordered a fatwa against her in accordance with Shariah law.

The girl was also reportedly beaten by the cousin's family even before the sentence of lashing was handed down.

The man accused of raping the girl was also sentenced to 100 lashes, but fled the area to avoid punishment.

A high court panel in Dhaka gave Shariatpur district officials 15 days to explain why they failed to protect the girl, even when local papers published reports that the girl had been raped.

Fatwas are illegal in Bengladesh, but because the population is largely Muslim and many of the towns are too remote for secular law to be regularly enforced, Islamic clerics often preside over courts that use Sharia law to govern and deal with issues that include extra-marital relationships.

Danny Vice
        The Weekly Vice

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You are right. Only the good ones embrace terrorism. That's the problem.

You need to read the Quran for yourself. We live in a country where you can easily get and read the entire book. That can't be said of Muslim countries.
          Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
          Pulled this from another thread I posted in...

You can interpret that as you wish. If you wish to believe that every Muslim in the world wishes you dead, so be it.
          GSRGuy94, thank you for posting that. The problem is not the Quran, it's the twisting of it by power-hungry mullahs and clerics to suit their agendas, often political. If a Muslim reads the Quran for themselves, instead of swallowing what someone else tells them it means, that person is probably no more likely to become a jihadist than are the numerous Islamaphobes in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Try to deal with them on a daily basis. Try to do business with them. Leave something out around even the ones you think you know and trust.

They all lie, they all cheat and they all will steal from you. If you want to debate that with me you better brings some real world experience. Don't come back with "my buddy at work Mohammad is a great guy, he has never stole from me". I have met and interviewed thousands of these fucks. They are all the same.
            I completely agree. Every single one of those bastards should be shipped the hell out. To hell with, "America is a melting pot". I don't think we are a melting pot, more of a group of people who have come together to fight of evil and a group of people who found a common interest in peace. These muslim fucks have no interest as a whole. Here is a few facts, yes, facts.

1. Even if they are not the one blowing shit up, based on their religion they do not condemn it.

2. Every single person on this board is scared shit-less of them in one situation or another.

For example, imagine you are boarding a plane. There are a mix of whites and blacks, 50% white, 50% black. Would you feel safe getting on that plane? Maybe. Now lets say that you board a plane that has 50% whites, and the other half are all muslims/middle eastern people. How nervous would you be now?

You pull into the bank and walk in. After getting all your stuff together, there are two tellers open. A white man, and a muslim man. Who would your first choice be to bank with?

That's what I thought. We are all racist, and most prejudice against muslims. Their religion is a farce, their way their minds think about "infidels", and the fact that they will brutally attack, with no positive intent, thousands or innocent people is crazy. Where has there been a war, where we have fought against someone else, for nothing really?

Muslims are garbage, complete garbage. Now shame on me for being an insensitive asshole, continue on with your day.
            Detailing by Dylan
            817-494-3396
            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

• Read some of this, they are sick bastards. Fuck them, royally.

“Whoever seeks other than Islam as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be with the losers” “Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! (Sura 9:5,29,41).

8:59-60 “Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.”

9.123 “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you”

Sura 2:187-189 “And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels...Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.”

2:193 “And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and let there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.”

Sura 8:12 “Remember your Lord inspired the angels with the message: “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

• Such a loving people and religion.

"Honor Killing" Trial Update: Iraqi Father Killed "Too Westernized" Daughter on Purpose, Says Detective

I met this young woman at the Pavilions(weekly car show) one evening in late summer before her father murdered her. Very stunning and very friendly young woman.
                How do you murder your own child?
                sigpic

Comment

• That sounds like some good 'ole Old Testament hardcore scripture.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    That can't be said of Muslim countries.
                    Which reminds me, was it The Swedes that outlawed the daily prayer calls because they were annoying to the majority and the Muslims got all pissy.

I wonder how those some Muslims would feel if the Catholics built churches in the Arab world and tried to ring their bells only on Sundays???

It's funny that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam came from the same place and basically the same people, but they're so at odds with each other. Angry desert mythologies, lawl.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                      Such a loving people and religion.

"Honor Killing" Trial Update: Iraqi Father Killed "Too Westernized" Daughter on Purpose, Says Detective

I met this young woman at the Pavilions(weekly car show) one evening in late summer before her father murdered her. Very stunning and very friendly young woman.
                      How do you murder your own child?
                      Under Islamic law they are allowed to do that. Didn't Canada just allow Islamic law in their country? Kill your kids for being non-muslim, too western, heck even for being gay.
                      class joke
                      {
                      private:
                      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                      double Peas, Carrots;
                      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                      };

Comment

• Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                        That sounds like some good 'ole Old Testament hardcore scripture.
                        Islam and Judaism have a common patriarch, thus there could seem to be similarities with the Old Testament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                          Which reminds me, was it The Swedes that outlawed the daily prayer calls because they were annoying to the majority and the Muslims got all pissy.

I wonder how those some Muslims would feel if the Catholics built churches in the Arab world and tried to ring their bells only on Sundays???

It's funny that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam came from the same place and basically the same people, but they're so at odds with each other. Angry desert mythologies, lawl.
                          I dont think that would last 2 days without BOOM

Comment

In what way(s) is Christianity at odds with Judaism?

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                              Under Islamic law they are allowed to do that. Didn't Canada just allow Islamic law in their country? Kill your kids for being non-muslim, too western, heck even for being gay.
                              Don't know if that actually went thru, but there are groups in the Detroit area that want Sharia law to supersede US and local laws.
                              sigpic

Comment

Which religion doesn't want that? As a nation we've propped up or supported quite a few dictators ourselves like...
                                Umm hmm lets see... none of them except for Muslims? Name the head of the jew dictatorship organization. And the christian. And the Zoroastrian. And the one who represents buddhism. Oh wait you can't cause they don't exist. Just name one in existence and I'll concede the point to you. But please be aware that one from 800 million years only makes you look retarded. Do you need me to name them off for you for Islam? Or are you blind and deaf as well and haven't heard of them?
                                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 02-04-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X