Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    So, we're not on worldwide terrorism again? Now we're talking about groups of people consolidated on a little island? Fuck, I'm having trouble keeping up anymore.
    Straws Denny!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
      It's not only that. The roots of hatred lies with the British government. Seems Cannonball996 didn't know that or just conveniently left that out.
      I'm sure he knows, but it pretty much invalidates his point. It's as much political as it is religous, and it involves "freedom" of religion within a country's boundaries.

Comment

It's not only that. The roots of hatred lies with the British government. Seems Cannonball996 didn't know that or just conveniently left that out.
        True, the Protestants (the economic haves) generally favor British influence while the Catholics (the economic have-nots) generally oppose the British. Religion is simply being used as a rallying point for the opposing economic/political camps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I'm sure he knows, but it pretty much invalidates his point. It's as much political as it is religous, and it involves "freedom" of religion within a country's boundaries.
          Originally posted by The King View Post
          True, the Protestants (the economic haves) generally favor British influence while the Catholics (the economic have-nots) generally oppose the British. Religion is simply being used as a rallying point for the opposing economic/political camps.
          Straws! Nothing but grasping at straws! LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

• 75 to 8. That just happened.

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
            Touchy touchy, relax preppie, it's just a brewski. Yeah, there have never been any theocracies, ever, lol. Vatican City still exists right now last I heard. Religions rule nations from time to time and it generally ends badly.
            lol I knew you'd bring that up, since its the only possible thing even remotely close to your point. I take it you have zero knowledge of how that whole situation works.
            Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 02-05-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
              75 to 8. That just happened.

lol I knew you'd bring that up, since its the only possible thing even remotely close to your point. I take it you have zero knowledge of how that whole situation works.
              I had to LMAO at Vatican City. Was there 6 years ago, and they were ruling nothing, other than themselves. Do the catholics look to the Vatican for spiritual guidance? Sure, but they are in no position to rule anything. Built to protect the pope and from "intruders", but that's about it.
              Last edited by Vertnut; 02-05-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

have you been there? these are irish killing irish, these people really believe that their countrymen who are of a different religion are actually the spawns of satan, and it is their religious duty to kill them.

true the irish do not like the english government, but there are many reasons for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
                  have you been there? these are irish killing irish, these people really believe that their countrymen who are of a different religion are actually the spawns of satan, and it is their religious duty to kill them.

true the irish do not like the english government, but there are many reasons for this.
                  It's been really quiet over there for the last ten years. To see any real death toll, you need to go back to the late '70's.

Comment

It's been really quiet over there for the last ten years. To see any real death toll, you need to go back to the late '70's.
                    That's beside the point! Christians are heathens!!!

Comment

30-40 years ago is too far still to be acceptable for recent religious violence? You guys asked for examples that weren't 800 old and you got multiple, or are we only counting religious violence post 9-11 then? Also, are we not counting abortion clinics bombed in the name of Christ? Or christian on hindu violence in remote parts of India? Or atheistic violence on muslims in China? I'd really like some clarifications on the narrow definition of religious violence being used here.

Not a jab directed at you Vertnut, just directed in general at all the definitions being used to differentiate between religious hatred and whatever hatred everyone who isn't muslim has been committing during the same time frame. When does Zionism go beyond Jewish repatriation or defense and into Jewish ethnocentric hate against other semites and vice versa?
                      What about atheist on religious violence? Is that ok? There's sure been plenty of it recently. At what point are your definitions going to be realistic enough to accept anything but Islamic on western crime? What about communist on islamic crime such as Afghanistan circa the 80's or in Western China in the last 20 years?
                      Last edited by SlowLX; 02-05-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        30-40 years ago is too far still to be acceptable for recent religious violence? You guys asked for examples that weren't 800 old and you got multiple, or are we only counting religious violence post 9-11 then? Also, are we not counting abortion clinics bombed in the name of Christ? Or christian on hindu violence in remote parts of India? Or atheistic violence on muslims in China? I'd really like some clarifications on the narrow definition of religious violence being used here.

Not a jab directed at you Vertnut, just directed in general at all the definitions being used to differentiate between religious hatred and whatever hatred everyone who isn't muslim has been committing during the same time frame. When does Zionism go beyond Jewish repatriation or defense and into Jewish ethnocentric hate against other semites and vice versa?
                        What about atheist on religious violence? Is that ok? There's sure been plenty of it recently. At what point are you're definitions going to be realistic enough to accept anything but Islamic on western crime? What about communist on islamic crime such as Afghanistan circa the 80's?
                        Ireland is a bad example...that's all I'm saying. Do you HONESTLY want to equate 9-11 (and 3000+ deaths) with what goes on in Ireland? I don't recall an Irishman strapping 20lbs of C4 on his back and wandering through an Israeli marketplace, and detonating himself.

Comment

• OK, Slider wins... we don't kill anyone and just let the Muslims take over. I mean, it's all about making him happy because he thinks he's justified with his apples and oranges comparisons, right?

Comment

• No, we send all muslims home regardless of what they may say or their citizenship status. The US reserves the right to revoke citizenship as does every other country. We did it in WW2 and we could do it again if we really wanted. Im going to get a bumper sticker that says GO HOME MUSLIM and under that in smaller print it says YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post

Ummmm................Yup............Took my Mom there.
                              Even took her to Belfast.

You fail to address the REAL issue of the conflict and no, they don't think it's their " religious duty" to kill each other. Who in the hell told you that crap? Some damn Limey or like your other conclusions in this thread ? ............your "neither regions"
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                OK, Slider wins... we don't kill anyone and just let the Muslims take over. I mean, it's all about making him happy because he thinks he's justified with his apples and oranges comparisons, right?
                                Right!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X