Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torture you? That's a good idea. I like that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it would be more acceptable to just behead them, film it, then upload it to YouTube?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I guess it would be more acceptable to just behead them, film it, then upload it to YouTube?
      Fuck, it sounds like we need to enlist them in the marines. They'll be rendered fucking retarded in no time.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        What the hell does my statement have to do with immigration? Citizens of first world nations the world over have intense hatred for us because of our bullshit shenanigans we pull all the time. We expect humanity from our enemies, but we hear reports of Americans being mistreated while under capture and then we pull bullshit like this? America is a nation full of decadent hypocrites facing it's harsh downfall. it might be beneficial to us not to piss off everyone on earth during our death rattle.
        If the world hates us so much, why are so many clamoring to come here? By your notion, if they hate us, no one would want to live here.

Americans mistreated? So...beheading is justified because sleep deprivation? Being shot dead is justified because of water boarding? Sounds to me, your equalities are out of whack.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          For some reason I doubt that.
          I didn't say, the CIA was doing today what I had seen in the past.

You might go back and read again what I wrote.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Pics of said hazing please. Do we have a wall of shame to post them on?
            You want to see pics of a Marine being seeded like a field?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post

I don't think you understand.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

He didn't say what you are saying he said. You might go back and read again what you wrote and then his response.

Comment

If what you wrote was anything like this post, then nobody can read it as it's incoherent babble!
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      You want to see pics of a Marine being seeded like a field?

Not really. I just wanted to have dirt on the guy to give him hell over.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Lol
                        class joke
                        {
                        private:
                        char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                        double Peas, Carrots;
                        string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                        };

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          And people wonder why the world hates the United States.
                          I don't give two fucks. A leader shouldn't be preoccupied with followers.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                            X