Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    When you don't agree with a conservative/republican, even though you could be one yourself, you're labeled a democrat/liberal instantly somehow.

Not sure how that works, but there it is. Gasser64 is a pro at doing that.
    sigpic

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about?
      Liberals with the uncanny ability to complain about their environment, get defensive if an alternate suggestion is made and deny they were ever bitching. Are you in that group as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Liberals with the uncanny ability to complain about their environment, get defensive if an alternate suggestion is made and deny they were ever bitching. Are you in that group as well?
        I live in an alright apartment. I wouldn't call it the best in the world by any measurable metric that I've ever seen outside of loud cars and shitty neighbors. So, maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Congrats on your personal situation being acceptable to your standards.
          Are you aware of how far we are behind other countries? Are you aware of the difference in how much our services cost versus others? Are you aware of Fios' shitty throttling practices, and how they were busted doing it?
          Do other countries have our population with each person having 2 or more devices drawing from the internet at once? I tend to run a phone, tablet and laptop and that's just me, not to mention my fridge, TV's and wife and son's laptop all going at the same time and I'm in the middle of nowhere.

It took a while but I've gone from dialup to satelite to wifi to using centurylink for home phone and internet. All without government telling the providers to do anything.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            News flash, asshole. People can be more than content with less than the best.
            I certainly am. Is Charter the best thing the world has ever seen? Of course not. Does it serve me perfectly? Absolutely. What is you guys' obsession with having the very best of the very best? I'm still waiting on magnus to tell us what his real complaint is. Seeing as how his connection is so fast. All I've been able to get out of him is "We're behind as a country". PFFT. All these complaints are like some guy using a 20 year old hammer, crying because it isn't brand new.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            When you don't agree with a conservative/republican, even though you could be one yourself, you're labeled a democrat/liberal instantly somehow.

Not sure how that works, but there it is. Gasser64 is a pro at doing that.
            Well hell, I'm listening. What are ya then? My best guess would be a moderate or an independent. Someone who thinks the government does a lot of stupid shit, but also agrees with a lot of stuff they do. As opposed to people like me who only agree with about 10% of what they do
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              It took a while but I've gone from dialup to satelite to wifi to using centurylink for home phone and internet. All without government telling the providers to do anything.
              Where do you get the notion that the government has never told providers what to do until now?

Comment

I live in an alright apartment. I wouldn't call it the best in the world by any measurable metric that I've ever seen outside of loud cars and shitty neighbors. So, maybe.
                Do you listen to NPR and believe you are more informed than those who don't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64
                  Well hell, I'm listening. What are ya then? My best guess would be a moderate or an independent. Someone who thinks the government does a lot of stupid shit, but also agrees with a lot of stuff they do. As opposed to people like me who only agree with about 10% of what they do
                  Gaben?

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    Gaben?
                    ya lol
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Do you listen to NPR and believe you are more informed than those who don't?
                      And are you, or have you ever been, racerguy
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        And are you, or have you ever been, racerguy
                        Negative. I am a meat popsicle.

Comment

• Well so far things are looking pretty good for you then
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Do other countries have our population with each person having 2 or more devices drawing from the internet at once? I tend to run a phone, tablet and laptop and that's just me, not to mention my fridge, TV's and wife and son's laptop all going at the same time and I'm in the middle of nowhere.

Well obviously you have shitty service that doesn't exceed your needs and you are too stupid to know better. It is a good thing the government is going to fix your problems that you don't think you have.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              Well obviously you have shitty service that doesn't exceed your needs and you are too stupid to know better. It is a good thing the government is going to fix your problems that you don't think you have.
                              I have the best available here, 60 down 6 up. And it is way to slow and cost $60 + tax a month. Seems a bit much to me.

Comment

• We just opened the door to a department of the internet. Awesome.

We are screwed. Tell me again what the government does so well that we'd let them take over our internet?
                                1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
                                1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
                                2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
                                2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
                                1991 Syclone - 25K miles
                                1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
                                2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
                                1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X