FCC Chairman's Proposal Will Radically Change The Rules Of The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Brad Thor's take on it:

So the same administration that couldn't build a website just took over the internet?
    1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
    1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
    2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
    2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
    1991 Syclone - 25K miles
    1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
    2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
    1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

• Who's on the obammy short list to be appointed Internet Czar, other than the obvious front-runner Al Gore?

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
        Where do you get the notion that the government has never told providers what to do until now?
        Did the government tell providers they must come out to my area and provide service of x speeds for me?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Well obviously you have shitty service that doesn't exceed your needs and you are too stupid to know better. It is a good thing the government is going to fix your problems that you don't think you have.
          Could be. I mean, I have the VA telling me my migraines are in my head and that I should wear a chunk of foam rubber duct tapped to my boot to handle my degenerating hip issue. So the people who have vets dying from fucked up waiting lists and sending the IRS after conservative groups and then telling Congress they couldn't find Lerner's emails when an investigator spent 2 weeks and went to where they were stored and grabbed 500 of them, is going to tell someone how to run the internet like a utility.

May need to invest in my own satellite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Could be. I mean, I have the VA telling me my migraines are in my head and that I should wear a chunk of foam rubber duct tapped to my boot to handle my degenerating hip issue. So the people who have vets dying from fucked up waiting lists and sending the IRS after conservative groups and then telling Congress they couldn't find Lerner's emails when an investigator spent 2 weeks and went to where they were stored and grabbed 500 of them, is going to tell someone how to run the internet like a utility.

May need to invest in my own satellite.
            Well, ain't you just a whiny bitch?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Well, ain't you just a whiny bitch?!
              I know, I know. Their statement when they "lost" me for a couple of years and I had to go through detox on my own? "Ooops."

Comment

• I like seeing redneck hicks scared. This is funny.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  I like seeing redneck hicks scared. This is funny.
                  You're better than name calling.

Comment

• Better, but not above it! This is hilarious though. The amount of panic is just so god awful. It's why no one can take the right seriously anymore. We're jokes because every sister banging good 'ol boy doesn't like what that damn black n*%%#r in office is doing! Even when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with him, or the left.

As someone who identifies as a conservative/republican, this terrifies me for our future.
                    sigpic

Comment

Better, but not above it! This is hilarious though. The amount of panic is just so god awful. It's why no one can take the right seriously anymore. We're jokes because every sister banging good 'ol boy doesn't like what that damn black n*%%#r in office is doing! Even when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with him, or the left.

As someone who identifies as a conservative/republican, this terrifies me for our future.
                      It won't be good. The younger generations don't identify with the right because of the above. They Think we are all fear mongering, sister fucking, ass holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        It won't be good. The younger generations don't identify with the right because of the above. They Think we are all fear mongering, sister fucking, ass holes.
                        When we have guys like this being the loudest of all, how can we win?
                        sigpic

Comment

Better, but not above it! This is hilarious though. The amount of panic is just so god awful. It's why no one can take the right seriously anymore. We're jokes because every sister banging good 'ol boy doesn't like what that damn black n*%%#r in office is doing! Even when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with him, or the left.

You may identify as a conservative/republican, but you are obviously a progressive if you think a government takeover of a free market system is good.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            You may identify as a conservative/republican, but you are obviously a progressive if you think a government takeover of a free market system is good.
                            When the free market systems can't be trusted to self regulate, what's left?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              When the free market systems can't be trusted to self regulate, what's left?
                              the left.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

really, crying racism?
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X