Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are gonna vote for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get ready for hillary. You really think they are going to let a third bush run the joint?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      get ready for hillary. You really think they are going to let a third bush run the joint?
      Neither

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Neither
        Who is your winner?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LOL @ SVO survived benghazi tag

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Who is your winner?
            Won't know for sure yet, but the dynasties are eliminated.

Comment

Pantsuit rainbow

Comment

I kinda want her to win just so I can see what new excuses the left come up with as to why everything is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by coley View Post
                  Everybody that I know that has met her, say she is a cunt
                  I've heard the same thing about Cruz, fwiw.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Pantsuit rainbow

I can't quantify why, but I've always wanted to dick her down. She isn't attractive, is a vile individual, a raging cunt, and a horrible dresser. Maybe it's my self hatred?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I've heard the same thing about Cruz, fwiw.

I can't quantify why, but I've always wanted to dick her down. She isn't attractive, is a vile individual, a raging cunt, and a horrible dresser. Maybe it's my self hatred?
                    There have been plenty of twats I've wanted to rage fuck.... and not for any personal sexual satisfaction..

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                      We are truly in a race to the bottom electing the bottom feeders we have in the recent past.
                      I'm optimistic. I think a lot of 'murrica is tired of the left's antics, at least for now. Even if they do have a very short memory and would vote left again later. But for now, its been one scandal after another for them, over and over again. Most people probably think that other people don't notice this stuff, but they do.

Also I'd like to take a look at somewhat recent history. This is just how I see it. Starting with Carter. He pissed people off, so he got one term. They were unhappy with the left at that point, so we got Reagan. He did a good job (for the most part) so when he was done they had enough faith left in the right to put Bush in. He led us to war and nobody really wanted that (as the people generally don't) so he got one term. So they elect clinton, and he gets 8 years as its generally difficult to unseat incumbents who aren't making big waves.

When his 8 years were up, the general populace was yet again tired of the left's antics. So we get bush. He led us to war, but didn't get beat next election, because of the attack on NYC. Due to that he still had enough support. But when his time was up, along comes the feel good president. The people had had enough of the right for awhile, and the feel good president was the perfect answer to all the empty headed voters out there. Now Barry's time is about over, and I say that yet again, like we've seen in the past, people will be tired of the left and we'll get a repub in there. If history is to be proven right, Obama would've had to have done an exceptional job in order for Hilary to really ever have a chance. Just like we saw with Reagan.

When looking at what he's actually done for the left, it isn't much. Obamacare may still die, and all the rest of what he's managed to pull off is nothing the next guy can't undo because it was all executive orders.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        There have been plenty of twats I've wanted to rage fuck.... and not for any personal sexual satisfaction..
                        Roger that. I heard SVO mouth kissed Monica.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Roger that. I heard SVO tongue punched Monica's cigar box.
                          Fixed for daredevil status
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I'm optimistic. I think a lot of 'murrica is tired of the left's antics, at least for now. Even if they do have a very short memory and would vote left again later. But for now, its been one scandal after another for them, over and over again. Most people probably think that other people don't notice this stuff, but they do.

Also I'd like to take a look at somewhat recent history. This is just how I see it. Starting with Carter. He pissed people off, so he got one term. They were unhappy with the left at that point, so we got Reagan. He did a good job (for the most part) so when he was done they had enough faith left in the right to put Bush in. He led us to war and nobody really wanted that (as the people generally don't) so he got one term. So they elect clinton, and he gets 8 years as its generally difficult to unseat incumbents who aren't making big waves.

When his 8 years were up, the general populace was yet again tired of the left's antics. So we get bush. He led us to war, but didn't get beat next election, because of the attack on NYC. Due to that he still had enough support. But when his time was up, along comes the feel good president. The people had had enough of the right for awhile, and the feel good president was the perfect answer to all the empty headed voters out there. Now Barry's time is about over, and I say that yet again, like we've seen in the past, people will be tired of the left and we'll get a repub in there. If history is to be proven right, Obama would've had to have done an exceptional job in order for Hilary to really ever have a chance. Just like we saw with Reagan.

When looking at what he's actually done for the left, it isn't much. Obamacare may still die, and all the rest of what he's managed to pull off is nothing the next guy can't undo because it was all executive orders.
                            That sounds good, and I really hope you are correct. That all ignores the most important thing.... This is a Presidential election where much of the apathetic Democratic base will actually come out and vote. Combine that with on the GOP side a certain percentage WONT vote because either the candidate "Isnt conservative enough" - Or if Ted Cruze gets it, nearly the same amount of mainstream GOP voters will sit out because the candidate is "too crazy". Thats before even considering the electoral re-alignment that`s been taking place. The " No party can win three in a row" line is probably going to be put to bed after this one. This time you will have both Slick Willie and Barry will be doing precision targeted campaigning for Hillary. Unless a scandal comes along that can actually stick or the economy slips in the next Great Depression it`s going to be 8 years of Madam President

It`s not the electorate of 2014 that will be out in force this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              The electoral college is exactly why I say she won't win. I'm not taking naynay's ghetto farthings. She's not getting the 270. I will also do a side wager state by state, but closer to election time.
                              I`ll take some of that!

I`ll predict that YET again the "experts" will all say:

Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Hampshire are all in play/the lead has shrunk/etc.

Yet come election night each and every one of them will be called for the Democrates while the GOP ( that fell for it ) wasted millions & millions of dollars that could have been better used elsewhere.

Meanwhile..... Virginia, Nevada, and Ohio all go blue because the GOP didnt spend the right resources there and it`s President elect Hillary.

and I REALLY dont want this to happen -- again.
                              Last edited by Mongoose; 04-13-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I'll thank you to not put a space in the middle of your contractions.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X