Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are gonna vote for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    I'll thank you to not put a space in the middle of your contractions.
    You`ll read it ( and you`ll like it )!
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Dagnabbit!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

And now I ' m doing it too! I guess. Screw it no i'm not

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Roger that. I heard SVO mouth kissed Monica.
        Eh, pretty sure every man here has mouth kissed a broad that gave another guy a bjj at some point in their past. Hell take Leah. She's given tons, I mean TONS of guys bj's. To the point they started calling her Gonorrhea leah. All before she'd regularly kiss that one member on the mouth. Forgot what his name was. Like this:

WH

Comment

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

^^^^^ That vid is piercingly accurate and half of the fucking country doesn't even care. Must be Bush's fault.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Saw a screen shot of a FB status that read," I don't care if she commits murder, I'm voting for Hillary."

Couple replies that agreed with her as well.

Scary thing is those types are the ones that actually vote.

Comment

If the presidential election of 2012 is any guide to 2016, and it’s certainly a good basis for planning, here is what Republicans can look forward to: The African American vote will be 13 percent of the electorate, up one percentage point from 2014. The Hispanic vote is projected to be 11 percent, up three points from 2014. And the youth vote will be about 19 percent, up six points from 2014.

In other words, the Democrats are coming.

Republicans, who have won the popular vote in just one presidential election since 1992, need to do things differently if they want to win the White House again. It’s one thing to win a rejection election against the party in charge; it’s another to prove to the voters that you have ideas and are ready to govern. While U.S. demographic changes are important, nothing attracts voters more than an appealing ideology.

Along the way, Republicans must communicate and act in a more open and inclusive manner. Statements about “self-deportation” for illegal immigrants, for example, alienate voters who would otherwise be open to Republican ideas. It is high time for the GOP to move forward on immigration reform. Immigration isn’t the only issue that Hispanics care about, but a willingness to move forward on reform will be instrumental in letting immigrants know they are important to and welcome in the party. A compromise needs to be found that respects the rule of law while allowing people who came to the United States seeking opportunity to find it.

George W. Bush, who supported immigration reform, won 44 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2004. Mitt Romney received 27 percent. If Republicans don’t win at least roughly 35 percent of the Hispanic vote, it’s hard to imagine them winning the White House again.

Comment

One way the GOP can win over more young voters is to stop scaring them away. Interestingly, gay rights have become somewhat of a gateway issue for young people. Younger Republicans are increasingly open to gay marriage, presenting the GOP with a generational split. Even if this split remains, the party needs to find points of consensus, such as ending workplace discrimination against gays. People simply won’t vote for you if they think you don’t like them. The GOP needs to modernize its appeal or too many young voters will roll their eyes when they see a Republican presidential candidate coming.

It’s good to block Obama. It’s better to lead America in a new direction.

Comment

I still say the media is going to string her up like a pinata. If they pick anyone else as the left's final candidate, I'd agree with the rest of you. But if pick her, the one that the most evil deeds are known about, you know she's going to lose a lot of support with all the things they'll drag up. To me this seems like a really stupid move if you're trying to hold the white house. I know that the vast swath of the media leans so far left that its tipped over on its side, but we had a thread here that shows that Fox news actually surpasses all of them combined in number of viewers. Not by a whole lot but its there. So when I say the media, I mean them.

And you can be they're going to do it. So if I'm the left, don't I want someone who just doesn't come with all that baggage? I'm going to want someone who is as squeaky clean as I can come up with. To me this whole thing just seems like a real bad idea on their part.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      I still say the media is going to string her up like a pinata. If they pick anyone else as the left's final candidate, I'd agree with the rest of you. But if pick her, the one that the most evil deeds are known about, you know she's going to lose a lot of support with all the things they'll drag up. To me this seems like a really stupid move if you're trying to hold the white house. I know that the vast swath of the media leans so far left that its tipped over on its side, but we had a thread here that shows that Fox news actually surpasses all of them combined in number of viewers. Not by a whole lot but its there. So when I say the media, I mean them.

And you can be they're going to do it. So if I'm the left, don't I want someone who just doesn't come with all that baggage? I'm going to want someone who is as squeaky clean as I can come up with. To me this whole thing just seems like a real bad idea on their part.

While you make several good valid points, none of that matters. Its just numbers, specifically changing demographic numbers. African American voters have increased over 1%. That is huge. Right now, Hillary is as good as in. There is nothing the republicans can do about it short of live video of her in the middle of a bank robbery.

That is not to say a clear strong more centralist candidate emerges from the GOP or Democrat ranks. The players in place right now...........the field is already predetermined by sheer voting demographics. While the vast majority of people here in Texas think "Texas". Hillary will not carry Texas.............period. It is the rest of the country that will carry her.

Comment

What about the debates? History has shown that the debates actually play a big role in influencing who people are going to vote for, I'm of the opinion that due to her terrible (at least from a career standpoint) history and just the flaws of the left in general, a well articulated candidate would just murder her in the debates.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          What about the debates? History has shown that the debates actually play a big role in influencing who people are going to vote for, I'm of the opinion that due to her terrible (at least from a career standpoint) history and just the flaws of the left in general, a well articulated candidate would just murder her in the debates.
                          That is not to say a clear strong more centralist candidate emerges from the GOP or Democrat ranks.
                          I believe I covered that.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                            If she wins, I'm going full DOCTR.
                            So you'll mouth off a bunch of crap, go away for a few months, quietly come back like nothing ever happened? That will sure show 'em!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                So you'll mouth off a bunch of crap, go away for a few months, quietly come back like nothing ever happened? That will sure show 'em!
                                It's what I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X